My New Toy

securinu

Since we dont have an off topic section here goes.

My New toy , since we wont have our rights the same in the next few months it was time to take care of some business.

NObody cares if you have that toy.

Now this is what you need to hurry up and get.

:beerchug:

post-3705-1228869236_thumb.jpg

not my newest but one of the best. . .

LOL... ha ha.. :hysterical: but didn't you even hear.. "never bring a bowling ball to a gun fight"

here's my Christmas gift. i CAN'T wait. Saiga 12 gauge w/ Tromix conversion.

nice. like I said above, about to do a conversion on a Remi 870 from hum drum bird gun to a full tactical setup with Mossberg breacher barrel and a bunch of tactical ATI parts.

so if someone uses the famous line, "what are you.. a rocket scientists?" you can actually somewhat say "yes, I am"

on a serious note.. I visited Hiroshima last year, wow... what a place. I learned a heck of a lot, rather humbling experience.

that's me, I prefer saying aerospace engineering. . .nerve-wracking sometimes but a rewarding endeavor

i just sent in for my restriceted weapons FAC up here in canada, hope to get little .22 pistol for some fun, and of course a rifle for hunting. have no idea what brands/models/ yet, should probly start dreaming soon...

i've only got one gun so far, with the S12 due anyday. berretta 32 cal. pistol, i'm def. PRO gun, and i'm afraid i've found a new addiction. my first is my sportbike, and the track. was looking for something to do in the cold months that i don't/wont ride the bike. Looks like i can't find a "cheap" hobby :shrug:

And you feel the testosterone flowing all your body, you will be a good candidate to the Ted Nugent Band...LOL..A real sausage party eh??? :happy feet:

Guys welcome to the 21st century, there is something called "civilization" in which you do not need to go out carring a sword anymore, to get your rights straight...But being honest, even though, once in a while I would like to have one of those around.... :shades:

Edited by Kanatronic

And you feel the testosterone flowing all your body, you will be a good candidate to the Ted Nugent Band...LOL..A real sausage party eh??? :happy feet:

Guys welcome to the 21st century, there is something called "civilization" in which you do not need to go out carring a sword anymore, to get your rights straight...But being honest, even though, once in a while I would like to have one of those around.... :shades:

Personally, I resent the comparison to ted nugent.. their is a grand canyon wide difference between a kooky extremist zealot like TN and myself. the mere fact I do not hunt is just 1 of example. I hardly consider it a sausage party as well, my chick shoots with me and enjoys it as much as I do. Like many things, it is a skill. one worth honing - and that takes practice. you will never see me on YouTube rapid firing while drinking a beer with some WT buddies. I take it serious. and BTW.. "civilization" has always had arms, heck, enough so that the right to own them made it into the constitution, so the "21st century" crack is pretty misplaced.. swords? if anything, here in the "21st century", I would rather own than not own and know how to use it as well.

i had not fired my new S12. today, my sister called my mom frantic, someone had broken into her house. my mom calls police (this is where i begin to hear conversation) mom say's "my daughters house has been broken into and she thinks they're STILL in the house"

I head outside, my son (19) say's he's coming. he was looking at my gun and brings it with us. my uncle also comes. 4 miles to my sis' house, uncle gets out goes to back of house i'm headed to front. he hollers at me to come to his side and he runs to the other. i've got weapon pointed at the back door, slowly walk around corner and see busted window, and hear something in the house. I've made decision that i WILL shoot if when they come out they've got any weapons, or plan on running. the cop finally pulls up (i'm 4 miles away, he's less than 2 and i beat him there by 5+ minutes) Apparently what i hear in the house was the wind knocking a door around inside. criminals were gone. Took Christmas presents, computer, checks.

I would not have hesitated killing someone coming out of her house if i had to. Would have been the guns first shot. I'm sure some/most would disagree with what i did, or would do. but read on: my aunt and uncle got a call at our Christmas dinner last year, my aunts sister-in-law's parents house was broken into, and were both shot and killed. My sister is a church going gal, and her family is too. i don't know anyone who is as good a person as they are. (I'm pretty close though) But their safety means Much more to me than some POS scumbag who doesn't deserve to be breathing right now. Sure all the stuff is replaceable, but their security is not. They don't feel safe now at all.

Nuff ranting. PS. i did go back to my parents for Christmas dinner, then went out and shot the gun. IT'S AWESOME!!!!!

Edited by bulldog

Personally, I resent the comparison to ted nugent.. their is a grand canyon wide difference between a kooky extremist zealot like TN and myself. the mere fact I do not hunt is just 1 of example. I hardly consider it a sausage party as well, my chick shoots with me and enjoys it as much as I do. Like many things, it is a skill. one worth honing - and that takes practice. you will never see me on YouTube rapid firing while drinking a beer with some WT buddies. I take it serious. and BTW.. "civilization" has always had arms, heck, enough so that the right to own them made it into the constitution, so the "21st century" crack is pretty misplaced.. swords? if anything, here in the "21st century", I would rather own than not own and know how to use it as well.

First of all Lex that was intended to be a joke, OK? Do not take me so seriously, man...LOL...

Now a few remarks, Ted Nugent hunts as many people in US, hunting is legal, same as having unloaded weapons home, and also a way of getting rid of some animals that....well there are plenty of excuses for that, so I will not go into that here...Not that I feel is right, but one quick one, deers for example, are dangerous on the roads, once they are left alone behind, and anyway will die in cold winter nights...

Ted Nugent is a licenced and active US marshall, not sure if you are aware of that...he is not just a crazy gun firing nut guy, even while I beleive the same you do...In addition to music, Nugent has gotten involved in politics, has issued his own hunting camp and issues instructional videotapes (as well as the Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild PBS video series), owns his own hunting supply store, has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association, writes columns regularly for a number of different magazines, and even sells his very own beef jerky (called Gonzo Meat Biltong)! (Just some notes taken from his personal biography...) He is not just a nut WT as we beleive him to be, sorry...He is a bit off the standard we see nowdays, that is true, but not more than many personalities in the art scene we have today...

Civilization have always had weapons, that is true, but the real question is not if they have had them or not, but how those have been used, have been always used in a wise way? We know that most of the times they were/are not. Also killing is never an option in my book, sorry, and also against almost all religious believes (with the exception of some bad interpretaions here and there) if you want to go a little deeper...That is true about the constitutional rights of having them also, but let's not find the real reasons behind that...please!!!

BTW I'm a sergeant in my native country, and an engineer in minesweeping as well, and I know how to fire, and have enough practice firing as well, and I was pretty good BTW. AKM-47 was the main weapon we used downthere in the days where the testosterone was running my veins in a higher degree than now...but now I will not touch it will a 10' pole, simply I do not feel the need to...

BTW for the other posters that are trying to use other excuses, to have an inefficient defensive and protective service, as we have nowdays in the police dpt, are in my opinion, and in others, in no way an excuse to take justice in your hands, ala wild west, as we ahve seen many doing on TV. It is better IMO and what I consider we should do, is to demand, using our constitutional rights, a system that really works and fight for that to happen, and period...

BTW do not forget, "the bad guys" also have weapons and most of the times more training of what you beleive, so do not be so sure than having a weapon, an a right ot use it, will keep you protected, at the end all becomes a matter of whom shoots first or better...and period...

Edited by Kanatronic

I know it was a joke dude.. no worries... just wanted to try to reverse the heat a bit :) which it seems I did as look at that response ;)

PS - And yes, I watched the same TN t.v. special and show that everyone else did across the USA that he had on for a season - I was surprised to fully admit him to be highly intelligent, well spoken, knowledgeable, and basically to be agreed with for the post part - he certainly leans to a zone that is a bit more hardcore than most gun owner believers. TD ups the ante no doubt, which can come across as a bit much to be beneficial to the cause.

I know it was a joke dude.. no worries... just wanted to try to reverse the heat a bit :) which it seems I did as look at that response ;)

PS - And yes, I watched the same TN t.v. special and show that everyone else did across the USA that he had on for a season - I was surprised to fully admit him to be highly intelligent, well spoken, knowledgeable, and basically to be agreed with for the post part - he certainly leans to a zone that is a bit more hardcore than most gun owner believers. TD ups the ante no doubt, which can come across as a bit much to be beneficial to the cause.

I have a full DVD from his last tour, and honestly I was amazed to see how he is able to handle a very intelligent and very funny conversation, and also, he is very smart to say the least...His ranch is a few miles away from GW Bush ranch, and they spoke freq according to him, his wife Laura also knows him...Not sure but for bad they will be, not sure but a Pres of this nation will not cross words with a WT, that is for sure, and she even told him once that they know what he was doing around (politically maybe) and ecouraged him to keep on doing it....and not to say that their security will be compromised if he were just a happy trigger, living so close to him, but no worries.... :rockon:

Can you be more specific? What is going to change in the next few months?

Obama.. he has not exactly been pro gun. so, many fear he will tighten restrictions on obtaining guns. thus, people are rushing out to buy. I think I read, locally, handgun sales alone went up 50% since he was elected. However, it would be some time before he could push legislation thru, if he does, so it might be a bit of an unnecessary mad rush at this moment.

Obama.. he has not exactly been pro gun. so, many fear he will tighten restrictions on obtaining guns. thus, people are rushing out to buy. I think I read, locally, handgun sales alone went up 50% since he was elected. However, it would be some time before he could push legislation thru, if he does, so it might be a bit of an unnecessary mad rush at this moment.

don't forget about the huge % tax on ammo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...