What would be a reasonable price??

Hi everyone. I'm new here so I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum. I would like some opinions on what other people think would be a reasonable price to purchase a 2017 Edge Titanium. I'll upload some pictures. It was parked in the street and was hit by another vehicle ( which just sped off?) but anyway the damage you'll see in the photos is all cosmetic and the air bags did not deploy. I know the person who owns the vehicle and I am thinking about purchasing it from them. I would like to know about what is a reasonable price for something like this.thanks for looking have a great day 

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

i concur with @akirby 100%. No way i would touch that without an estimate. i was on another forum years ago where someone had a similar crash sitting at a red light in a left-turn lane. everyone else said that it was probably not too bad. i said the car was totaled because they hit the wheel. it turned out that the car was totaled. 

i'm not saying that this Edge is totaled but it is severely damaged. i would only buy it if it were almost free.

Couple of years ago rented a Ford Fusion. Got hit by a deer on front left side of car. Was driveable to get replacement. On the way to get replacement the air conditioner gave out, (compressor), and the bill my insurer got was over $5k. And thats' before today's inflation. Be careful.

Best guess seller wants to keep insurance cash and stick someone else with the bills. They always find more once they start repairing.

• Like 1

Ok sorry I've been busy but I took some more pics. And it starts just fine, goes down the road straight, there is nothing leaking from the motor bay, and there is no check engine light

And to answer the questions about the insurance, it was an older couple who paid for it cash and the husband only put liability insurance on it because it was cheaper. They already bought a new vehicle and I explained to him that he needed to have full coverage on the new one

I'm trying to upload the pictures I took but it's saying the files are too large. Im not very tech savvy so I guess I'm not sure why I could yesterday and it won't let me today

The bumper cover is broken obviously but the actual bumper is not bent, the radiator support is not bent, it drives down the road straight, the ac works, no check engine light. I took it on about a 45 minute trip today. Went down the freeway just fine. No wobbling in the steering wheel