2018 Ford Edge Sport wheels

Johnnyx12

I own a 2018 Ford Edge sport which comes with 21 inch factory wheels . I was looking into upgrading with custom wheels . However idk if I should go 20s or 22s . I was gonna do 20s and put a spring lowering kit on . Then I was thinking maybe I should just put 22s on and it might fill in the gap . Or should I go 20s and get a thicker tire and lower . If I was to go with 22s could I get a thicker tire?? 

Edited by 1004ron

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, F0RDM0M said:

Are you selling your stock wheels? Are they the hyper silver color? I cracked one of my rims on a pot hole and I’m having a terrible time finding a replacement.

Sorry to hear about your wheel debacle! Where you located these wheels are all over the place on Craigslist and FB marketplace etc. As an alternative to replacing your wheel, you can have your wheel repaired and refinished.

Unfortunately I’ve scoured Craigslist and FB Marketplace in my area. I found a set about 6 hours away but they looked like someone had repainted them and the color looked off. Ended up paying 700 dollars for one coming from California lol. It was explained to me that it couldn’t be repaired due to safety concerns. Guess they fooled me. ??‍♀️