2023 Edge Order Guide

Haz

• 4 months later...

For Canada, I noticed when doing a build of an Edge Titanium on the Ford.ca site that for 2023 the enhanced parking assist has moved from the 301A Equipment group to the Titanium Elite Package.  The prices of those options have remained the same as for the 22 but it looks like if you want the parking assist you now have to buy the Elite package, which used to be purely cosmetic.  And of course to buy Elite, you first have to get the 301A build.  So basically although the 301A  price hasn't really changed, you now get less for your money and if you want enhanced parking assist on a 23, it will cost you $1500 more than it would on the 22.   (You also have to deal with those awful two tone seats in the Elite package... Personally, I dont like them)

I bring it here because I don't think I've seen the change mentioned anywhere.

Maybe the enhanced parking is also available as a seperately priced item through the dealer, but it wont let me add it on the website without choosing Elite

Edited by grumzy
Additional Info

3 hours ago, dabangsta said:

Same in the US, and same since 2022.

Did it change mid year?  because I test drove a 22 Titanium (build date January 22) that had park assist but not the Elite package in June.  It's actually still on the lot, one of those weird vehicles that every dealer occasionally has.  Nothing wrong with it, but for some reason no one has ever bought it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Placed an order for a 2023 Edge SEL on 02/11/2023 after not finding exactly what we wanted either online or at the nearby dealer lots. Been very happy with our 2015 Edge SEL, currently at 120,000 miles, will be sold to extended family when gkid is old enough to drive. Not expecting to see the new car to arrive until June or July due to all the production and parts issues. At least that will give us some time to save a few more dollars. Only have had a few problems, headlight bulb replaced actuator door motor replaced and a few recalls. Looking forward to driving the new car as it will be our last car.... Hoping to check in here more often as I already do with the Ranger forum

Update:

2023 Edge SEL was due to be built on or about May 17, 2023, has been pushed out to June 5, 2023.

Edited by 2015EDGE
Update
  • Like 1