New Programs (US Customers) 10/4/10

MrHappy

We are locked in for the $1000 incentive that expired on 10/4 and will pick up our Edge later this week. I couldn't find the new incentive/bonus on the Ford site or Edmunds or True Car. It would be nice to get the extra $500. I'll have talk to the saleperson to verify.

Thanks.

We are locked in for the $1000 incentive that expired on 10/4 and will pick up our Edge later this week. I couldn't find the new incentive/bonus on the Ford site or Edmunds or True Car. It would be nice to get the extra $500. I'll have talk to the saleperson to verify.

Thanks.

You should be able to re-contract with the new incentives. You need to push this with your dealer.

I couldn't find the new incentive/bonus on the Ford site or Edmunds or True Car. It would be nice to get the extra $500. I'll have talk to the saleperson to verify.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/crossovers/edge/incentives/?Referer=&PlanType=&Error=&YearValue=2011&ModelValue=Edge&zip=78501&trimName=Edge%20LTD

There ya go. :) You may have to input your zipcode.

Thanks. I also talked to the salesperson and they took the extra $500 off. Will be picking it up today!

That's what I'm talking about! Great job! Now just mail the 10% of your savings to us in the Edge forums. Haha!

Best of luck. Please post a few pics of your truck when you get it home!

Just reporting back with info for others... indeed the leases on the 11s are pretty poor. Below are figures for the Limiteds:

(Based on a 12k mile per year lease), Both rates are 4.25% through Ford Credit (to get the money factor for leasing divide by 2400)

27 month - residual of 64%

39 month - residual of 56%

The Sport residual is 1% less and the rate is the same so it leases even worse.

FYI for anyone who qualifies, A/Z plan pricing is about $4075 off MSRP for the limited we spec'd (quick order 1A plus BLISS, Towing Package and Red color with the upcharge)

Hope that info helps someone.

Has anyone noticed that the $1000 off has disappeared from the website? It was there a few days ago but now it looks like just $500 bonus cash in the DC area at least

They are still offering the additional $1000 bonus cash. You can also get an additional $750 rebate by ordering an Edge brochure from the Ford website. You can combine it with all public offers and I was even able to combine it with X plan. I am picking up my 2011 tomorrow, and i was able to get X plan - $2250 in rebates.

You can also get an additional $750 rebate by ordering an Edge brochure from the Ford website. You can combine it with all public offers and I was even able to combine it with X plan.

Whoa, is there a special link to get this? Would LOVE that extra $750!!!

The $1,000 is gone from the website for me too... wonder what's up with that?

Whoa, is there a special link to get this? Would LOVE that extra $750!!!

The $1,000 is gone from the website for me too... wonder what's up with that?

Nevermind, don't need a link... did a little googling, and found that you just order the brochure & it comes in with it... yay!!! Thank you SO much for posting this!

Nevermind, don't need a link... did a little googling, and found that you just order the brochure & it comes in with it... yay!!! Thank you SO much for posting this!

Can someone tell me exactly how to get this $750. coupon from Ford. i tried going to the Ford site and downloading the Edge brochure but it did not include a coupon. Do I have to order it by mail? Is there a way to get this that I'm missing. Thanks in advance for any help - will be buying an Edge this comung week but sure would like the extra $750.

Does it say if it is valid with A/Z plans as well by chance?

Also, for anyone who cares, there is another $1500 off for returning Ford Credit customers (lessees or buys I believe) on a purchase. (on top of the retail $1500 off)

I'm not positive but I don't think so. It is available with X plan though.

Does it say if it is valid with A/Z plans as well by chance?

Also, for anyone who cares, there is another $1500 off for returning Ford Credit customers (lessees or buys I believe) on a purchase. (on top of the retail $1500 off)

Where can you find details on this? I am in the process of buying a new Edge and have financed with Ford Credit previously. Have not finalized the deal so I could certainly use the extra $.

Has anyone noticed that the $1000 off has disappeared from the website? It was there a few days ago but now it looks like just $500 bonus cash in the DC area at least

The disappearing $1,000 is back. It was gone for awhile (from the website) for me as well, but looks like it's back, along with the $500.

Where can you find details on this? I am in the process of buying a new Edge and have financed with Ford Credit previously. Have not finalized the deal so I could certainly use the extra $.

Your dealer should be able to locate the program in their system. I don't have the exact promo code for it but 3 different dealers verified it on top of the 1500 retail cash (and applicable with A/X/Z plans).

Your dealer should be able to locate the program in their system. I don't have the exact promo code for it but 3 different dealers verified it on top of the 1500 retail cash (and applicable with A/X/Z plans).

Interesting! I just talked to the dealer and mentioned this to him and he looked up all the rebates/programs he could find and only one he is coming up with is the $1500 retail cash. I wonder if this is a regional deal (I am in Texas, Dallas area). This dealer is one of the biggest dealers in the Dallas area and is normally on top of deals like this.

I am close to a deal and may miss out on the $750 brochure deal (have request one, but may not arrive in time) and would like to get this if possible.

Edited by curlysir

Maybe, I'm up in Ohio. I'll try to give one of the local dealers a call and see if I can get more info for you.

I called Ford inquiring about the $750. coupon mailed with the brochure request and got a very mysterious reply. They say in some brochure requests a coupon in included and in others, not- and wouldn't tell me what the conditions were except to say it was a "marketing' decision regarding regions and maybe other criteria. I ordered a brochure, but they couldn't tell me if the coupon would be included. Very strange.

BTW -- anyone can tell me what they are paying for a 2011 Ford Edge SEL these days?I'm still in negotiation. Thanks