Album Art Cover Problem

I have my Ipod Touch connected via USB and I have been using it with no problems for a few weeks on my 2011 Edge. However, since couple of days ago, the Album Art Cover from one of the previous albums I was listening to decided to stay on... when I play a new song from a new album, the Album Art Cover remains unchanged. Audio works fine... the problem is the frozen Album Art Cover. Even when I unplug the Ipod and plug it back, it stays the same. I also tried changing the view by accessing phone or navigation or climate... as soon as I come back to USB, the Album Art Cover from the previous album is there. Any ideas? Is there a way to reset or...? Thanks in advance for any hints you might have.

I have my Ipod Touch connected via USB and I have been using it with no problems for a few weeks on my 2011 Edge. However, since couple of days ago, the Album Art Cover from one of the previous albums I was listening to decided to stay on... when I play a new song from a new album, the Album Art Cover remains unchanged. Audio works fine... the problem is the frozen Album Art Cover. Even when I unplug the Ipod and plug it back, it stays the same. I also tried changing the view by accessing phone or navigation or climate... as soon as I come back to USB, the Album Art Cover from the previous album is there. Any ideas? Is there a way to reset or...? Thanks in advance for any hints you might have.

I have had it happen I think twice, but it was always right before turning off the car. When I come back it is fixed. Seems like a typical microsoft freeze thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that the album art covers decided to show up again... I have not done anything different nor played with any of the settings... not on the Ford and not on the Ipod... the album art covers decided to start working again just like the first few weeks of usage... let's see how long it stays on...

I have the same issue. I had my son's iPod plugged in and when I switched to mine, I noticed that while listening to Pantera, the album art is stuck on Miley Cyrus. I didn't realize she was that heavy :rockon:

Nothing ruins your credibility with your friends as fast as Miley Cyrus cover art stuck on in your new cool truck. lol

Just want to Say I had this issue from day one when I plugged my gen 4 iPod into my 2011 MKX. Constant disconnects and problems.

I ran syncmyitunes on my iTunes and I have to say since then its been 100% better...

So at the very least give that a try, definitely help with album art showing properly as well.