Sync Checker 1.3 Download Woes

Anyone know of any other way to get the Sync Checker app than via the website? I've tried both their Java and AcriveX route and neither is working (on multiple machines with different OS and browser configs, and I'm an IT Engineer by trade). Chatting on the site was also not a help (I was told I don't need it and I shouldn't know about TSBs... sigh) Any help is appreciated.

Anyone know of any other way to get the Sync Checker app than via the website? I've tried both their Java and AcriveX route and neither is working (on multiple machines with different OS and browser configs, and I'm an IT Engineer by trade). Chatting on the site was also not a help (I was told I don't need it and I shouldn't know about TSBs... sigh) Any help is appreciated.

Just to make things more confusing, I just successfully installed the Sync update checker and I use Firefox.

It was easy for me to download the program. The thing that confused me is that there is no notification that the program is downloading on the computer screen. I saw that the light on my flash drive was blinking - indicating activity and then it was just over. When I looked at the flash drive using My Computer, the program was there. Now, I am waiting to see if anyone else has trouble installing the program in their Edge. I don't want to take any chances (:-)

juscruzn,

I had no problems installing it in my vehicle. However, the instructions say the unit will reboot and not to touch it until it does. Miine did not and the "OK" also did not disappear. I touched the OK after about 2 minutes, check the sub menu and the install was a success. I took the flash drive back to my computer and uploaded the confirmation and it now shows all good.

I had a problem too. It downloaded to my memory key no problem. It downloaded to the MKX no problem. When I put it back into the USB slot, I got an error message saying it failed. I tried it again and it failed at the same stage. I contacted sync support and the guy emailed me saying I had the most updated version and basically not to worry about it. I guess I'm OK for the time being, but I would have felt better if the process had worked totally.

I had a problem too. It downloaded to my memory key no problem. It downloaded to the MKX no problem. When I put it back into the USB slot, I got an error message saying it failed. I tried it again and it failed at the same stage. I contacted sync support and the guy emailed me saying I had the most updated version and basically not to worry about it. I guess I'm OK for the time being, but I would have felt better if the process had worked totally.

Richy

I would like to report the same problem. Download went fine. Installation in my Edge was reported as successful. When I tried to report back to the website, the verification file uploaded but stopped at 99% and then indicated that the successful update report could not be uploaded. I tried several times and received the same message each time. I have not spoken with the nohelp line. By the way, one week-400 miles and MFT is working perfectly!

Richy

I would like to report the same problem. Download went fine. Installation in my Edge was reported as successful. When I tried to report back to the website, the verification file uploaded but stopped at 99% and then indicated that the successful update report could not be uploaded. I tried several times and received the same message each time. I have not spoken with the nohelp line. By the way, one week-400 miles and MFT is working perfectly!

LOL at the nohelp line comment! I did not try it on a different computer or by using a different memory stick. I may try doing that after the holidays. I just want it to work, regardless of the current status of sync.

Time Sync Pro has many features including the automatic adjustment of your computer clock. It can automatically update the time every 3 hours.Time Sync Pro will tell you the time of your PC and synchronize it to an atomic clock on the Internet.Do not close the program when you turn off your computer in order to switch to automatic mode.