Sales Tax $2,202.06

Total Tax $2,287.99

Out the door price $37,810.00

True Car Price Report:

Factory Invoice: 37,185$

Average paid 35,281$

"Great price less than 34,749"

"Dealer cost 34,027"

Does true car price report give you out the door pricing?

Is 37,810 OTD good? Any chance I shouldpush for 34500 OTD or is that not possible?

I dont know how accurate true car price report is in regards to dealer cost...

Edited by daconfusion

Nope. Not a Costco member.

It looks like I am getting a pretty decent deal from what it sounds like. Too bad dealer is closed today. I have tomorrow off, I am going to see if they give me a decent price for my trade and then Ill buy the car or at least initiate the buying process.

My trade in is a 2007 RX8, one dealer has offered me 10k for it. KBB trade in value is 13k for excellent, 12k for good.

Still dont know where to get that 750 coupon offer from. Any ideas?

Thanks for all the input so far!

Nope. Not a Costco member.

It looks like I am getting a pretty decent deal from what it sounds like. Too bad dealer is closed today. I have tomorrow off, I am going to see if they give me a decent price for my trade and then Ill buy the car or at least initiate the buying process.

My trade in is a 2007 RX8, one dealer has offered me 10k for it. KBB trade in value is 13k for excellent, 12k for good.

Still dont know where to get that 750 coupon offer from. Any ideas?

Thanks for all the input so far!

You have to request a brochure or more information from the Ford website to get the extra discount coupon.

Ah it looks like you need to request it by mail (customized). That probably means your name pulls up the 750 (Vincent Ford system?) if a dealer was to search for your name and zip code. I probably dont qualify for that 750 rebate.

I was hoping to initiate the deal tomorrow.

If I miss tomorrow's 2k worth of incentives, historically speaking, wouldnt I have to wait until April for the next round of incentives?

Ah it looks like you need to request it by mail (customized). That probably means your name pulls up the 750 (Vincent Ford system?) if a dealer was to search for your name and zip code. I probably dont qualify for that 750 rebate.

I was hoping to initiate the deal tomorrow.

If I miss tomorrow's 2k worth of incentives, historically speaking, wouldnt I have to wait until April for the next round of incentives?

You can request it through the website and it is assigned specifically to you. I wouldn't expect the incentives on the 2011s to change - they'll probably just get renewed and stay the same although that's not guaranteed.

I did Xplan and my doc fee was $75. Are you a Costco member? Additional $1000 discount, you have to ask for it.

Is the rebate you people are talking about only for US customers ?

I live in Canada (Toronto) and submitted a request for the brochure online and got one but no rebate offer ):

Thanks

If you have Costco stores in Canada, and you are a member, and your Costco offers member buying services, and one of them is a car buying service, and Ford included, ask your dealer for your discount.

If you didnt get a $750. coupon inside your catalog, then you were not offered the discount. Ask your dealer anyway. They want to sell you a car and you want a discount to buy it. Who's the bigger loser if you decide to walk out of the dealership once they have you so close to signing on a car?

I would sign-up for the brochure because they put your name in the system pretty quckly although it takes a week or so to get the brochure in the mail. That's why they ask your name and zip to see if you are eligible for (in this case) the $750 discount. It worked when we bought our Flex but nothing additional for the Edge I purchased last month. I even "requested" brochures for my wife to see if I could get one. (no luck!).

looks to me your getting a very fair deal. Mine was 40'775.00 sticker, got it 300.00 over invoice( 2200.00 off) then another 1500.00 rebate, and then the 750.00 coupon. So a total of 4450.00 off msrp. no other fees except tax and lic. I'm satisfied with that. Good luck...

Request a brochure, there is a $750 coupon for a new edge. I just told the salesman I had it at home, never had to show it.

When they send it to you they enter it into Vincent. All they have to do is put in your info and it shows up automatically. It also means you can't let someone else use the coupon.