2011 Ford Edge Protective Film for Nav, Console, Body?

Just picked up my black 2011 edge sport.

The interior console scratches if I stare at it. :(

I have a few minor scratches that may have occurred when it sat on the show room floor or when the dealer was detailing it.

Is there a protective screen I can get (similar to cell phones) for the navigation and the center console bezel?

I will be posting in the exterior forum for best options for clear bra.

I did a search, did not find anything. I am surprised this has not been discussed yet. If the topic exists, I apologize.

Just picked up my black 2011 edge sport.

The interior console scratches if I stare at it. :(

I have a few minor scratches that may have occurred when it sat on the show room floor or when the dealer was detailing it.

Is there a protective screen I can get (similar to cell phones) for the navigation and the center console bezel?

I will be posting in the exterior forum for best options for clear bra.

I did a search, did not find anything. I am surprised this has not been discussed yet. If the topic exists, I apologize.

It was discussed before.

http://www.nushield.com/

Has one for the 2011 edge.

M.

Use KPR%10 for a 10% discount at NuShield.

I haven't seen anything available for anything except the touch screen, but I've had mine LTD since October, I haven't seen a single scratch anywhere on the black plastic, console, or the screen. I don't have the screen protector..

M.

I simply wiped finger prints using the supplied cloth for the touch screen and I could see tiny scratches on the black Sony bezel

Nav screen is ok for now, ordered the nushield.

Going to order rear bumper guard, I dont want to get a bra (if one exists) for the front, any popular solutions?

• 4 months later...

I simply wiped finger prints using the supplied cloth for the touch screen and I could see tiny scratches on the black Sony bezel

Nav screen is ok for now, ordered the nushield.

Going to order rear bumper guard, I dont want to get a bra (if one exists) for the front, any popular solutions?

I scratched the plastic volume control on my lincoln MKX. I have now idea how and its driving me crazy to see it :( I have a screen protector on my nav.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i too would like to get some scratch resistant stuff. i'll talk to ZAGG into making an invisishield for it lol

in themean time, it scratches like crazy! my vista roof being open plus any amount of dust is a bad combination.

I'm very ginger with the console and I keep a microfiber in the door pocket. I give her a little wipe down occasionally at stoplights.

Definitely looking into the CQuartz for it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very ginger with the console and I keep a microfiber in the door pocket. I give her a little wipe down occasionally at stoplights.

Definitely looking into the CQuartz for it. I have the answer you all have been waiting for, check out this link from ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120312923333&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

> I ordered only 1 foot of it 3 weeks ago as a test piece & this stuff is amazing. I will post pic's later today or tomorrow. i placed this stuff on the rear door sill place seeing as I have a 8 year old daughter who has heavy feet lol. Another place I put some was on the middle driver piller where the seatbelt sits when it's not buckeled. In my previous cars over the years I found these areas very prone to getting scratched. I also bought leather seatbuckle covers (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270667246085&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT) I ordered them just plain black whith no stiching in them & they flow very nice with the rest of my leather interior.

> I ordered only 1 foot of it 3 weeks ago as a test piece & this stuff is amazing. I will post pic's later today or tomorrow. i placed this stuff on the rear door sill place seeing as I have a 8 year old daughter who has heavy feet lol. Another place I put some was on the middle driver piller where the seatbelt sits when it's not buckeled. In my previous cars over the years I found these areas very prone to getting scratched. I also bought leather seatbuckle covers (http://cgi.ebay.com/...RK%3AMEWNX%3AIT) I ordered them just plain black whith no stiching in them & they flow very nice with the rest of my leather interior.

Very interested in seeing what the vinyl looks like... I've been holding off and working on other mods.

omg that site totally sucks... it doesnt even list any options for the Edge and you have to go to the custom button.. then it talks about my rear invision DVD headrests instead of the front screen..

how do you search for it on that site?

On the right side of the page, click on "Car Navigation". This will open another page. Again on the right side, click on "Ford". This will again open a new page. Just left of center, under "Step 1: Model", click on "Select". A drop down will appear. Select "Edge '11".

Seems easy enough.

On the right side of the page, click on "Car Navigation". This will open another page. Again on the right side, click on "Ford". This will again open a new page. Just left of center, under "Step 1: Model", click on "Select". A drop down will appear. Select "Edge '11".

Seems easy enough.

duh.. i did that 5X...

so tell me what the next step is after that. cuz select film type button does nothing on my machine.

duh.. i did that 5X...

so tell me what the next step is after that. cuz select film type button does nothing on my machine.

Click on "Select Film Type". This will open a small window. From there you either click on "Add to Cart" or "Cancel".

Surely you can figure it out from that point.:rockon: