2011 Sport with Factory Hitch & Brembo Brakes

I had the dealer do the installations.

The hitch required the right angle to be cut off and then it mounted perfectly under the painted bumber cover.

The Brembos required 1/4" spacers to fit our 22" wheels.

The hitch fit in place like a factory installation with a little cut-out in the black plastic prt of the middle of teh bumper.

I have pics, but don't know how to post them.

If you want to see them, tell me how to upload them. I did post other pics on the Header of the Forum webs iste, but you uys want them shown here, so tell me how to do this.

The hitch required the right angle to be cut off and then it mounted perfectly under the painted bumber cover.

The hitch fit in place like a factory installation with a little cut-out in the black plastic part of the middle of the bumper.

If you want to see them, tell me how to upload them. I did post other pics on the Header of the Forum web site, but you guys want them shown here, so tell me how to do this.

Edited by Buzzman

It looks awesome, but I don't think I'm willing to pay the coin to get those Brembos. I think I may just upgrade my pads and paint the calipers.

I believe I will do the hitch though! Glad to see someone else tried it first and I know it works.

What did you mean by "The hitch required the right angle to be cut off"?

Thanks!

iF YOU CLICK ON MY gALLERY, YOU CAN SEE ALL MY PICS AND MY ALBUM.

i DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST THE PICS YET.

Looks great! You can link to pictures in your own galley using the little insert image icon in the post message box header. Just get the address of the picture in your gallery by right clicking on the imageselecting properties and the coping the address. You then paste this address into the insert image dialog box.

like this

med_gallery_10867_274_50755.jpg

And another thing,.. adding the 1/4" spacers actually gave the vehicle a better looking stance, and got rid of the factory offset look. I tell almost everyone, if they want a cheap easy fix, to give their vehicle a more aggressive look while improving handling,.... just add a 1/4 wheel spacer all the way around. :)

Cannon

Looks great! You can link to pictures in your own galley using the little insert image icon in the post message box header. Just get the address of the picture in your gallery by right clicking on the imageselecting properties and the coping the address. You then paste this address into the insert image dialog box.

like this

med_gallery_10867_274_50755.jpg

Thanks for the help on instructions for pasting my album pics in here. I have a few more pics on the Intake that I installed too.

tn_gallery_10867_274_97677.jpg

How do you make the album pics nice and big?

Edited by Buzzman

• 1 month later...

The hitch fit in place like a factory installation with a little cut-out in the black plastic prt of the middle of teh bumper.

If you want to see them, tell me how to upload them. I did post other pics on the Header of the Forum webs iste, but you uys want them shown here, so tell me how to do this.

hey Buzz where did you order those brembos from and do you know if the have a rear kit for the 2011 sport?