Is 2011 Edge worth a buy?

-Feedback from the current owners?

- Any typical problems?

- Service?

-Close competition?

The car is worth the buy. But not for everyone. Read what's on the site and formulate your own opinions based on your own needs and wants.

If you want more of a response, go ahead and pose a specific question.

i love my Edge Sport. Sold two already for my sales guy! One guy at work was parking his BMW X5 by me daily until he asked for a test drive. we went out for a ride, and two weeks later he has his own. I wouldn't trade this truck for any other on the market, including my wife's 2011 explorer.

Edited by Edgieguy

i love my Edge Sport. Sold two already for my sales guy! One guy at work was parking his BMW X5 by me daily until he asked for a test drive. we went out for a ride, and two weeks later he has his own. I wouldn't trade this truck for any other on the market, including my wife 2011 explorer

Why would you trade it in for 2011 Explorer, you can drive your wifes......:)

Boy am I glad to hear from some of the Edge owners who are happy. I have a 2011 SEL on order with MFT and Sync and all I hear is complaints about the "gadgets". I have been getting a bit concerned. The tes drive sold me in the first mile...can't wait till mine comes in.