[quote name='cal3thousand' timestamp='1310879181' post='62535

(Time for someone to chime in with "its illegal / too bright ..etc") hide.gif

They look sick bright... Are they only that bright when backing up? then Hell Yeah! they rock - if I had to follow them, I would try to get away from them.

They're just for reverse. I have, however, thought of adding a switch for when people might be a little too near my rear bumper. Then I realized that I haven't had that problem in quite some time.

Then yeah I say they are great and I could definitely see how they would be nice here in the dark of winter. Not much need in the summer.

I would love a switch like that, too :)

That's funny. My son just received a box from China with low beam HID's and Fog HID's for his new Ram pickup. China must be the place to go

China, unfortunately, will continue to be the place to go. Soon, all of your light bulbs (household) will come from there if something is not done about this overbearing legislation.

• 8 months later...

These look cool... I have just about given up on HID's and LED's for lights.. I have no idea how people even know what the hell to order. Everytime I go to a website nothing states specifically if they will fit or what the part numbers are. In my 07 Edge, i'd love to have them for the rear and for fronts and fog lights but call me stupid.. I have seen almost 1,000 brands and never can figure out exactly what to order on the HID websites.. Drives me nuts.. So I have given up!