Capital One Blank check

41deacon

Have any of you guys used the Blank Check from Cap 1 to finance your edge? I am waiting for the check to cash so the Dealer will release my 2009 Edge Sport to me. It is taking a little longer than I expected. Please share any expeirences you have had with Capital One.

I can't answer your question. I suggest calling Cap One. I am wondering why the dealer did not beat the interest rate. When I bought mine I got a Cap One loan and took the check to the dealer and waved it at them. They said they wanted the loan and beat the interest rate.

Have any of you guys used the Blank Check from Cap 1 to finance your edge? I am waiting for the check to cash so the Dealer will release my 2009 Edge Sport to me. It is taking a little longer than I expected. Please share any expeirences you have had with Capital One.

Cap 1 says they pay the dealer within 1 business day after they receive the correct paperwork. You should check with the dealer and Cap 1. You should also check the interest rate - you may be able to get a better rate elsewhere. I'm always suspicious of pre-approved loans that you don't ask for.

Cap 1 says they pay the dealer within 1 business day after they receive the correct paperwork. You should check with the dealer and Cap 1. You should also check the interest rate - you may be able to get a better rate elsewhere. I'm always suspicious of pre-approved loans that you don't ask for.

I was looking at a Cap One loan and they wanted my first born as interest. (slight exaggeration :lol:)

I can't answer your question. I suggest calling Cap One. I am wondering why the dealer did not beat the interest rate. When I bought mine I got a Cap One loan and took the check to the dealer and waved it at them. They said they wanted the loan and beat the interest rate.

You must have a strong credit profile.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a loan setup from PenFed for 2.5% 60mo. I have a really strong credit score for my age. I had my previous loan through them. I just noticed they are offering the $1000 ford credit finance offer now on the Edge which wasn't the case when i ordered it almost 3 months ago. If the dealer can get close to the same rate I will take the Ford financing credit and re-fi with penfed after the 3 month dealer kickback period.