Husky Liners (Happy with them?)

Would like to hear from those that went with the Husky Liners over the Weather Techs for the front. Do they fit pretty good? I'm getting ready to order them for my 2011 SEL. 50 some bucks and free shipping from Streetside sounds like a pretty good deal. My 11 has the two mounting tabs on the drivers side so I'm gonna pull the carpet up to remove them.

I've had the Husky mats for just over a month and have no complaints. They went in very easily with only a little bit of trimming required. I had Michigan salty road slush in mind when I made my purchase. They should do the job quite well.

If you're able to move the drivers side mat attachments please post an update with a short description on how you did it.

I just got a set of these and I really like them. I didn't have to trim anything or cut the posts off. There are two spots to account for the posts. I got them for 60 and free shipping to Alaska on Amazon. It was fast delivery since we don't get a lot of ground shipping, so their super saver shipping is really overnight for us. Love amazon.

choff, any chance you could post the Husky part #? The Husky website lists the same stock number for the 2010 and 2011 but the 10 has one mounting tab and the 11 has two on the drivers side. Do your liners just have an indentation where the mounting tabs are or do they actually have holes that mount to the factory tabs?

choff, any chance you could post the Husky part #? The Husky website lists the same stock number for the 2010 and 2011 but the 10 has one mounting tab and the 11 has two on the drivers side. Do your liners just have an indentation where the mounting tabs are or do they actually have holes that mount to the factory tabs?

33291 Amazon makes you put in your car info to make sure it fits... http://www.amazon.com/Husky-Liners-33291-Custom-Molded/dp/B0016OIGYQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1325273406&sr=1-1

trying to make link work -

Edited by choff1138

Well, had a chance to compare the Huskys to the Weather techs. The WTs fit and look way better. The Huskys fit OK and will do a very good job protecting the carpet so I'm gonna keep them unless I find a good deal on the WTs. I would also say that the Huskys are a great deal at less then half the price of the WTs.

Well, had a chance to compare the Huskys to the Weather techs. The WTs fit and look way better. The Huskys fit OK and will do a very good job protecting the carpet so I'm gonna keep them unless I find a good deal on the WTs. I would also say that the Huskys are a great deal at less then half the price of the WTs.

I have the WT and the only thing I dislike is they don't cover the dead peddle area, Does the Huskys?..... I brought this up with WT but not sure they are listening or care?, the other thing I don't like is the price. other than the 2 short falls WT do a great job.

• 2 months later...

Been really happy with the Husky Liners but the bend along each door sill was driving me crazy. Decided to do a little mod today to straighten them out. I cut one of those wooden paint stirring sticks down to about 5 inches and glued it to the outside of the Husky where it had the bend along the door sill. I used RTV sealent and clamped it down for about an hour. Straight as an arrow!!!!!