It is not a matter of a hard pedal as much as it is a safety issue to be able to get full braking power when you need it. My experience in my MKX is that it came gradually, from a hissing noise till not being able to brake on time.
If you must use your car, just keep a safer distance & brake early.
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Brake Booster DIY
40 replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users