Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Brake Booster DIY
Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:06 PM
If you must use your car, just keep a safer distance & brake early.
- autom8r, WWWPerfA_ZN0W and macbwt like this
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:10 PM
Fixed it! I looked for a how to video and couldn't find a comprehensive one, so I made one. Replaced master cylinder and brake booster flushed system. $200 project 1 solid day to complete and video. Hardest part is bleeding the brakes all the way around. Check out the step by step removal video on our channel 6.0 bros on Youtube.
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users