Yet Another Front Grille Question

jive

Hello Everyone,

Been lurking around for a few weeks and first time posting. Just purchased a 2013 Limited in Deep Impact Blue and want to get some opinions from everyone. The front grille is one of the first things I am looking to change and I cant decide which way to go. Attached is a mock up I did for the few combos I am looking at. Opinions/comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

post-22165-0-20797700-1334216490_thumb.jpg

Edited by jive
  • Like 1

Wow, I'm in nearly the exact same situation. Except I'm hoping to get my Deep Impact Blue Limited this Saturday.

Personally, I'm torn between numbers 1 and 3... Both look pretty awesome.

I'm also loosely considering one of these two looks...

Oh, the decisions to make!

post-21912-0-20263600-1334274853_thumb.png

Edited by coreyrc

I saw a 2013 Edge SEL with the SEL Appearance Package at a local Ford dealership today. It was even painted Ruby Red; which is a close to Candy Red (my Edge's color) as it gets for 2013. The SEL Appearance Package includes body colored grille inserts. I still prefer my Sport's black grille inserts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I plan on doing the same. It's my first mod on my 2013 Limited. Deep Impact Blue. I just plan on ordering the Sport grill.

you can't just order the sport grille. all you can do is order the grille inserts and have them painted since they only come primed.

Edited by c_bova