WeatherTech or Husky mats for 2013 Edge Limited

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has found floor mats that fit correctly in a '13 Limited? Looking for something like DigitalFit, etc.

Haven't been able to find out if 2012 and 2013 are the same size or not and neither website lists 2013 models yet.

Any suggestions / pics would be great. Thanks.

I just contacted WeatherTech and was told about 3-4 months (which brings me into the snow season unprotected :( ).

According to the rep I was talking to, they the 2012 is not compatible but he was not sure how or why so maybe they are just assuming?

Edited by joesworld

• 3 weeks later...

I want to purchase WeatherTech digital fit mats for the winter months for my 2013 Limited, but when I went on the WeatherTech web site to order, there was no option to order for the 2013 Edge, only 2012 and older. I contacted WeatherTech and asked if the 2012 Edge digital fit mats would fit in the 2013 Edge, and the reply I received is as follows:

Unfortunately that model will not fit in the vehicle you have specified.

There were some minor changes in the floor plan which forced us to alter

our product so that they fit perfectly. However, We are planning on

creating this product for your specific vehicle. This product should be

available in about 3 to 4 months.

I would suggest therefore that 2013 Edge owners wait until the WeatherTech digital fit mats for this year's model are produced in 3-4 months if you want a perfect match.

I have the ford rubber mats in the first two rows, which I love and I ordered a weathertech mat for the cargo area. I just put it in last week but I have no complaints so far. It was roled up when I received it but as a reviewer suggested (I think on Amazon), I put it the yard so it could get some sun and it straighted out.

Received and installed my Weathertech floor and cargo mats today - no complaints on the fit or finish at all. Feel more comfortable with winter approaching...

Also like how the surface doesn't catch your heel like the ribs in the Ford rubber mat did.

Will probably box up all of the factory stuff and store away for later.

Thanks again for the info, rkugi.

• Like 1