pic of your car - right now

dsage

Bro, NOOO! What happened?? Is everyone ok?

Essentially, I ran a red light while standing on the brakes and didn't stop in time...I was alone, as was the other driver; he had a very minor abrasion from the airbag deployment; no injuries to me either.

WHAT THE...

I just genuinely shed a tear.

My biggest tear was over the $ I just dropped in it 2 weeks ago to hopefully drive a few more years...maybe I still will, we'll see what insurance says...

Holy ... What happened? Everyone OK? Just had this happen to me last week:

http://www.shospeed.com/gallery/gallery/album.php?album_id=126

Hope you are getting checked out by a doctor. The pain/injuries can show up later.

Everyone is fine, no injuries, feeling okay this morning too. I can tell there is some soreness in some muscles as I braced for the impact.

Edited by carbonedge+

I know mine is older than most of them posted as it is a 2008, but it still looks pretty good. Probably can't tell from the picture but it has silver leaf pinstriping on it. Also has the red insert in the black leather in the seats with red stitching. I believe this was the only year that had that interior. I special ordered it and still really like it. I also put after market 22 inch wheels on it.

post-4494-0-14131700-1377726196_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, Cellbine, I'll get some pictures of the inside this weekend to show you the red inserts on the seats. I am little surprised they only had them for a short time. I suppose when I sell it, either someone will really like it or really hate it. Anyway I'll get on those pictures.

Thanks for the great comment too, my husband surprised me that day with waxing it, but I do take pride in keeping it up and have only hand washed it since day one and kept it waxed too.

• Like 1

Carbon edge+

I too am glad everyone is ok. That looks like a pretty bad collision. Looks like the Edge did its job in protecting you. I have read in some Edge complaints to Ford that their airbags didn't go off in a collision. Did your go off? Keep us posted on getting it repaired. Thanks

Carbon edge+

I too am glad everyone is ok. That looks like a pretty bad collision. Looks like the Edge did its job in protecting you. I have read in some Edge complaints to Ford that their airbags didn't go off in a collision. Did your go off? Keep us posted on getting it repaired. Thanks

Thank Cindy, and to all who have expressed their regards. Yes, the airbag did deploy, however, I sit so far back that I'm pretty sure we never touched. I was already standing on the brakes and anticipating it so I imagine the seat belt locked up early as well. I was wearing sunglasses and don't recall having to adjust them after getting out. I was probably running about 45-50 before hitting the brakes.

post-4494-0-40424000-1378233995_thumb.jpg

Cellbine - Love the pictures you posted. As promised here are some pictures I took of the red inserts in my interior. Some of the pictures off the iphone make the red look faded but it definitely isn't faded at all. Also took one to show the stitching.

Having trouble loading all the pictures so I'll try in another post.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...