Just received my custom headlights from DynamikiLLu51ons and I am extremely happy with the way the turned out. I ordered them with custom paint to match my Edge, Halos, LED strip above the Halos, and RGB Demon eyes. They arrived safe and sound in an ocean of packing peanuts. Whiteis33 worked hand in hand with me every step of the way and was very quick to respond to my questions. He met all of my demands, trust me, I had a lot of them, and he was great to work with. I will be posting more pictures soon, but here are a few. I am waiting until tomorrow to take some pics in good light.

These DRLS are as bright or brighter than Audi/BMW LEDs. They are truly amazing. My biggest concern with them is that they would have that cheap DIY look and the LEDs would be week. Trust me when I say, they are NOT WEAK. This is exactly what my Edge was missing and I am so happy I bought them!

Headlights are not on in this first picture.

20130625_214003_LLS_zpsdf0e7183.jpg

HalfandHalf_zps93af2531.jpg

20130625_214013_LLS_zps244566b4.jpg

20130625_225312_zps8f300dff.jpg

20130625_214629_zps89f1d5ce.jpg

20130625_214653_zpse1a622f7.jpg

20130625_214735_zpse8ec4f98.jpg

• Like 1

Holy smokes! And the headlights are not ON??? Wow! Do you have control over the RGB? :drool:

Yes I do. I have this controller that allows me to change the color, brightness, and mode. There is a "slideshow" mode that allows the lights to scroll through all the colors automatically.

20130626_062327_zps6b69736f.jpg

Oh fuuuuuuuuuudge (no, I didn't say fudge). Cellbine, this is why I hate reading your posts!

Now I have to reach out to whiteis33 and see what's up. They look awesome!!!

I'm embarrassed to ask, but what are demon eyes?

Thanks! Don't be embarrassed, I didn't know what they were either. Demon eyes is when LEDs are placed behind the projector. When turned on, it lights up the projector from behind giving the projectors the look of an eye. Traditionally, demon eyes are red. In my case, I got RGB LEDs so I can change the color to anything I wanted to.

• Like 1

Those look amazing! They do great work there at D51 and I'm really looking forward to my first full month of work so I can have enough money to do my headlights! Those DRLs are so bright and the demon eyes look insane! Showed my brother and he goes: "Whose Edge is that? It looks gooooooood."

Cellbine: Now, you are making me consider the LED strip over the headlights. I definitely like that.

My wallet may not be too happy with me after a while.....lol

DRL technology is definitely changing. I was waiting on D51s manufacturer to finish production on a new LED strip for the top that was similar to the halo I have, but production was taking too long. I was pretty patient with them and waited about 5 months from when I put my order in with D51. In the end, I went with what I have now and like them very much. They are really bright and don't have that cheap LED strip look.

Those look amazing! They do great work there at D51 and I'm really looking forward to my first full month of work so I can have enough money to do my headlights! Those DRLs are so bright and the demon eyes look insane! Showed my brother and he goes: "Whose Edge is that? It looks gooooooood."

Will be cool to see what you come up with for your lights. They will even paint the EDGE lettering in front of your turn signal now. Saw that on their site. Tell your brother I said Thanks!

Hey cellbine did you make rank this year? From your photobucket I noticed a picture with a line number. Mine is 3370.

Yes I did! My line number is 2303. Congrats to you on your line number. TSgt is the hardest rank to make and we made it with the lowest promotion rate since 1996. My total score was 344.5. I looked through photobucket to see what pic you saw, but then I realized that I photoshopped a pic for my FB profile. Nice to see there are more AF around here.

2303_zpsc25567ee.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you and congrats to you to sir. I scored over all 347.74. It was a surreal moment because of the the averages and statistics I didn't think I pulled it off but turned out I scored high enough to make master in my AFSC so that is a promising boost for the next time. I actually ended up with another very important deal in my life I was with my wife delivering our baby girl when results came out so talk about trying figure out of I was dreaming or not.

Yes that is legit to have some fellow Military guys around. Not that it matters due to our shared taste in vehicles and such. Also the demon eyes are pretty badass you are starting to get me wanting to add them to my headlights when I have them built. Did you go with new HID housings or no?

Edited by shoulinpanther

Honestly, I got them because I knew it would be the only time I would upgrade my headlights. I decided to go all out with them. In hindsight, I should have opted out on the Demon eyes. I love them, don't get me wrong, but you can't drive with them on. So they are only really good for car shows. Which I registered for one this August on Ramstein. I am a bit nervous about it, but it should still be fun. I have never been in a car show before.

I still have stock projectors, no upgrades were done to them. I did convert to HIDs a long time ago though.