2.0L ecoboost tune available

Drive XR7

Well, for Fusion 2.0L ecoboost, anyway... But it's a short putt for Edge.

Bottom line is that Livernois got +20hp and +50tq out of their Fusion ecoboost.

I'm waiting until after the factory warranty expires before flashing a tune, but this is a great start.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/954578-livernois-motorsports-now-offers-tuning-2013-fusion-2-0l-ecoboost.html

Enjoy!

What does it do to the fuel efficiency? Better or worse? It seems to me that people who are opting for the Ecoboost have fuel efficiency in mind. With the Edge, somebody who wanted more HP would have saved $1,000 (plus the cost of the tune) and gained 45 HP by selecting the 3.5 engine. If you told me that the tune gave me additional HP and improved MPG by a bit, that would make more sense as a vehicle improvement.

I think there's an expectation for a MPG improvement. High compression turbocharged motors have huge potential for improvement (more than their N/A V6 brothers). Don't forget the 2.0EB had more torque than the 3.5L.

20hp/50tq from just a tune? Ford left alot on the table with these engines. Let the engine breathe a little and I'm sure you'd pick up 3-5MPG. It's too bad nobody makes performance parts for the 2.0 and 1.6 EB engines.

• 6 years later...
On 10 septembre 2013 at 12:04 PM, Gimp said:

What does it do to the fuel efficiency? Better or worse? It seems to me that people who are opting for the Ecoboost have fuel efficiency in mind. With the Edge, somebody who wanted more HP would have saved $1,000 (plus the cost of the tune) and gained 45 HP by selecting the 3.5 engine. If you told me that the tune gave me additional HP and improved MPG by a bit, that would make more sense as a vehicle improvement.

"Gimp", I didn't buy my Ecoboost Edge for the engine at all. I wanted a Titanium model and it was the only engine available. :rant2: I'd definitely like more hp but I didn't buy an ST model because I don't like the way it looks. So now I'm stuck with trying to get more power out of the little 2.0L engine but judging by what I'm reading here, I'm not sure it's worth all the trouble and expense… Too bad because I love everything about my Edge except that I am disappointed with the little lackluster 4 cyl engine… :cry:

Claude.