Cargo Liners?

• 2 months later...

have weathertech cargo area and mats in my VW and already priced them out for the Edge.

Someone mentioned ordering from realtruck.com BUT at this moment they only have the 'Extreme Duty" version mats which are full overkill as weathertech makes a more affordable and of similar stoutness mat called the "All Weather"... these are much cheaper and just as nice for this kind of car. have them in my VW for years and they are awesome and plenty beefy.

see my gallery for my installed Weathertech cargo mat and OEM rubber all weather Ford Edge floor mats

Edited by Lex Talionis

I bought my liner from Ford. I suppose I paid too much for it but it works just fine. We have the camel colored interior so it really shows the dirt. Ford's liner comes with four velco plastic corners so you can use them to hold just about anything in place.

You say the one you bought from Ford came with Velcro for keeping it in place? I didn't get any Velcro. Mine stays in place because it has no place to go, it fits perfect. Maybe I left something in the box and threw it out with the Trash.

You say the one you bought from Ford came with Velcro for keeping it in place? I didn't get any Velcro. Mine stays in place because it has no place to go, it fits perfect. Maybe I left something in the box and threw it out with the Trash.

Got mine from Ford also. Wife is a warrantary administrator for ford dealer so we get parts for cost. Fits perfect and has no where to move. Did not get velcro with cargo mat either.

haha...

I ended up getting mine from Weathertech...it is purrrrfect! ;)

No velcro here either...but it does not move...

I got Black Weather Tech Liners. Look pretty good. Now I just have to get the vehicle to put them in. :happy feet:

post-1922-1199906239_thumb.jpg

post-1922-1199906250_thumb.jpg

Ummm, hi Shizzy....

Ummm, see, I have an idea...You can just ship the mats to me and I can get them worn in for ya, you know, just until you get your vehicle..lol :P

*kidding*

I actually got the all weather ones from Ford...pretty cool...(the floormats that is)(the cargo liner came from WT)

Edited by npggirl

• 3 weeks later...
Ummm, hi Shizzy....

Ummm, see, I have an idea...You can just ship the mats to me and I can get them worn in for ya, you know, just until you get your vehicle..lol :P

*kidding*

I actually got the all weather ones from Ford...pretty cool...(the floormats that is)(the cargo liner came from WT)

Did you get them yet? Oh wait...that's right, I haven't sent them yet. :doh: I can't believe I forgot to send them. :hysterical:

Still waiting....Edge ETA was this week, but I don't think it has left the factory yet.