Front alignment needed?

My 2013 SEL will pull to the left and I have to hold the steering wheel a little bit to the right with some force in order to drive straight. If I move the steering wheel straight or let go, it immediately pulls to the left. This issue becomes more apparent the faster I travel. It has been like this for as long as I can remember. I bought it new and have had it almost a year now. I keep my tire pressures at normal levels. I have not hit any large potholes or anything to throw off the alignment. I have read about people having issues with it pulling to the right and some people having "bad" tires replaced. Anyone else have alignment issues to the left? I have not taken it to the dealer or anywhere to get looked at. Between work and toting kids around, I dont have time to run all over the city and get the run around. I have read on here people have gotten 3-4 alignments done and their problem still persists.

There are many different reasons why a car can pull. Without a mechanic looking at it, there is no way to know what the solution is. Sometimes it's the alignment, sometimes it's the tires, sometimes it's the subframe, sometimes it's just the combination of roads you drive on.

The only thing I can tell you as a fact is that alignments are covered under the warranty for 12 months or 12,000 miles, so if you are under those limits, get it to your dealer!

My 2013 SEL will pull to the left and I have to hold the steering wheel a little bit to the right with some force in order to drive straight. If I move the steering wheel straight or let go, it immediately pulls to the left. This issue becomes more apparent the faster I travel. It has been like this for as long as I can remember. I bought it new and have had it almost a year now. I keep my tire pressures at normal levels. I have not hit any large potholes or anything to throw off the alignment. I have read about people having issues with it pulling to the right and some people having "bad" tires replaced. Anyone else have alignment issues to the left? I have not taken it to the dealer or anywhere to get looked at. Between work and toting kids around, I dont have time to run all over the city and get the run around. I have read on here people have gotten 3-4 alignments done and their problem still persists.

Hello ravishingrocket,

I recommend making an appointment with your preferred Ford Dealer for diagnosis. In addition, please shoot me a PM with your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and dealership name.

Todd