Tinted Tails - Unique Coatings

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks G for your "Stand Up" decision for donate $50 towards the two next people waiting.

I'm either #1 or #2 in line right now, and I appreciate that you are an honest person that admits when you do something that others probably would make excuses for.

Ā 

What tint did you go with? light?, medium?, dark?

If you can post pictures it would help to make a decision on the darkness I want to use.

Ā 

Thanks.

NY - here are pics. Unfortunately, i got ahead of myself and forgot that Lee was next in line before you. Regardless, here are pics of the "medium" tint. You should have absolutely no limitations on visibility with this tint level:

Ā 

FordEdge003-2.jpg

FordEdge001-2.jpg

FordEdge002-1.jpg

FordEdge004-1.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry they look kinda bad. This was after only 1 shot of clear coat, they now have three on them and are curing, and of course will then be wetsanded and buffed out.

Ā 

Chad

Edited by cbrenn71

Chad,

Ā 

and NYEdge...

Ā 

If that is what I have, then I see no way that violates NY Law....or at least, not TOO much....

Ā 

It does look like a nice fit

Ā 

HOWEVER.....it is not as black as the car....but to go darker than what I have, I would be concerned about NYPD.

Ā 

Just an FYI,if you are a NY'er.

Chad,

Ā 

and NYEdge...

Ā 

If that is what I have, then I see no way that violates NY Law....or at least, not TOO much....

Ā 

It does look like a nice fit

Ā 

HOWEVER.....it is not as black as the car....but to go darker than what I have, I would be concerned about NYPD.

Ā 

Just an FYI,if you are a NY'er.

Ā 

Thanks gfhii for your opinion.

If yours are medium and you're happy with it than I'll go medium as well.

Ā 

(Westchester County)

Ā 

Chad,

Ā 

I'm ready for medium when you are.

Don't want to "cut the line", so let me know when.

Ā 

Thanks.

Thanks G for your "Stand Up" decision for donate $50 towards the two next people waiting.

I'm either #1 or #2 in line right now, and I appreciate that you are an honest person that admits when you do something that others probably would make excuses for.

Ā 

What tint did you go with? light?, medium?, dark?

If you can post pictures it would help to make a decision on the darkness I want to use.

Ā 

Thanks.

Ā 

I have a suggestion for you, NYEdge. What do you think about splitting the $50 from G three ways so that all of us can share in his generosity?

Chad.

Ā 

I have the edge in the sage color. (beige/silver) Is there a way if I were to get my tails done through you..to get a lighter tint? Are you doing any tints for any lighter color Edge's? I just think if I went too dark with my paint color it could be too much?

Ā 

thanks

Ā 

I can do a light tint for you, so it's not very dark at all. Just let me know exactly what you're looking for. I also can tint headlights as well. A photoshop of the look you want for the tails would help!

NYEDGE- next set is about finished. Shoot me a pm and we'll get payment taken care of.

Ā 

Lee - shoot me a pm and let me know how you would like your core refunded.

Ā 

Ā 

chad...when you get NYedge cores back..please remember I want a light tint..like this..or as close as possible..

Ā 

DSC05954.jpg

DSC05939Medium.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, im actually new to this forum, my names Dave Greco. I live in Toronto, Canada and after shopping for a new Ford Truck, I was caught between the new 2008 Edge and the 2008 Escape. Well after going through financial's, i have recently bought a brand new black escape, although i wanted the edge, and thought that maybe you could help me. I want to tint my rear lights (taillights and 3rd brake light) but im not sure what i should ask from you. I have paypal and could pay through that no problems asked, but i wanted to know how exactly do i get the lights to you? How long does this process take? Where are you located? I really like the process that you are doing here and would really like to have you help me with this issue. Please get back to me as soon as you can, by either emailing me at dgreco23@hotmail.com or giving me a call at (1 519 574 9323). Again my names Dave Greco, and i am really interested in this product.. Thanks alot and i hope to be hearing from you...

Sincerely,

Dave Greco

Ā 

Ive also included a picture of my 04 sport trac that sadly i had to give back from its lease.... just so you guys know im a truck guy too...lol....

keep up the good work, all of the edges on this forum are beautiful, it really is a unique and good looking truck...thanks

post-3188-1205900362_thumb.jpg

post-3188-1205900440_thumb.jpg