• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Chad :

Why don't you email me at my email address. I don't check this forum much.

Yup, got 'em a, ll good. What's next?

G

G - sorry, i am on a diff. computer currently, and don't have any of that information, so i appologize. You may email me at cbrenn71@yahoo.com, or PM me. Let me know if the lenses are on their way back to me, if not, they need to get sent back to the address that was on the package, so that other members can get their lights. I'd love to see pictures. And, let me know if you're interested in the tinted headlights.

im new here , just registered .

i have been reading around here and found this topic .

i drive a Ford Ranger , renamed FordThunder due to the modifications i have . but i have blacked out tail lights as well and let me tell you ... i got them for alot less than what this guy is selling them for .

i have posted a picture to show you my tails so you can see what they look like .

but i used this stuff http://www.stuffforyourranger.com/store/in...22810a9e453c701

its call VHT NiteShade and can be purchased from alot of different stores and online .

044.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry folks,

I do my best here and I travel 90% of the time and rely on others....not to mention not check this forum.

Chad, in consideration, please apply the $50 you owe me as refund as two $25 credits against what the next two people owe you, reducing their total by $25. My apologies folks...And they are lovely, so you will enjoy them.

Best,

G

Sorry folks,

I do my best here and I travel 90% of the time and rely on others....not to mention not check this forum.

Chad, in consideration, please apply the $50 you owe me as refund as two $25 credits against what the next two people owe you, reducing their total by $25. My apologies folks...And they are lovely, so you will enjoy them.

Best,

G

G - are you sure? thats a great thing to do. Once again, i'm glad you enjoyed them. Let me know if you want in on the tinted headlights to match your tails.

Chad

G - are you sure? thats a great thing to do. Once again, i'm glad you enjoyed them. Let me know if you want in on the tinted headlights to match your tails.

Chad

Chad,

Of course I'm sure. That's just the way the ball rolls in life and its the right thing to do. It took me forever to open the box, forever to repackage and then it got returned. I'd be miffed if I were waiting as well. Thanks again, nice work, seriously. I don't know what the cheaper options look like, but these are first-rate.

G