$30 Power - Quick torque boost

I picked up an AEM Dry air filter the other day and dropped it in since I noticed there is a stock ram air system. I was hugely impressed with the power gain for the price... the gain felt similar to dropping a full cold air intake system in.

This is worth the $30 if you want a little more torque, or to have a throatier sound from 3000rpm up!

http://www.amazon.com/AEM-28-20395-DryFlow-Air-Filter/dp/B00GBQ75NC/ref=au_as_r?ie=UTF8&Make=Ford%7C54&Model=Edge%7C5858&Year=2011%7C2011&n=15684181&s=automotive&vehicleId=1&vehicleType=automotive

You mean someone might say something like "any seat-of-the-pants performance gain is just a combination of wishful thinking and not wanting to admit that you spent the money"? I can't imagine that anyone would say such a thing. ;)

One good thing about dry cleanable filters is that they cut down the cost of replacement filters over the life of the vehicle. (See... "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"). :)

• Like 1

Hold on one sec let me get some beer........... LOL come on tell Akirby you gained fuel mileage. I dare ya, come on just say it , just say it. Hehe

He didn't claim a mpg increase, so I'm staying out of this one......

B)

Edited by macbwt

Ha ha I get fresh kimchee every sunday at church after the service. I am a member of a Korean church. As far as the mileage not sure how you are getting it but I heard from Akirby if you put tinfoil strips in your air intake tied to fishing line it increases the fuel mileage by 2 miles per tank and cuts down on the BS to boot.

Dang, I need to come over there and nab your Edge ... along with some fresh kimchee!

• Like 1