2015 Edge Sport 2.7 Ecoboost with 21" Wheels

s4tom3

Pulled the trigger and traded in my 2005 M3 and bought the new Edge Sport. I really like this vehicle. Owning the Edge for less than 1 week, I can not give too much feedback other than I think I am really going to have fun with this car. Went with the silver color with black 21" wheels. The wheels really make this car stand out. Will post some more pics and feedback as I get to drive the car more. Car is freshly clayed and tefloned and will get window tinted darker this week. Looking into a HID conversion because my wife can't see with the crappy halogens at night. Biggest immediate disappointment was the vehicle not coming with HID's standard on the Sport. Makes no sense to me. Will keep you posted. Enjoy the pics!!

post-35544-0-70533000-1433215913_thumb.jpg

post-35544-0-91309200-1433215930_thumb.jpg

post-35544-0-43805800-1433215938_thumb.jpg

post-35544-0-50808800-1433215946_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Congrats!! Love the wheels!! Weird how you don't have HID's I know mine does. They aren't very nice though little yellowish going to buy new 6000K bulbs. What was your sticker price just wondering.

I remember Omar saying if the lights are yellowish then they are not HIDs. The HIDs are only available with 401A $3700 equipment package. Do you have the 401A equipment package? The OP was wondering why the HIDs are not available on the 400A base package.

I remember Omar saying if the lights are yellowish then they are not HIDs. The HIDs are only available with 401A $3700 equipment package. Do you have the 401A equipment package? The OP was wondering why the HIDs are not available on the 400A base package.

Yes i have the 401A mine is fully fully loaded. HID's are about 4300K which are kinda yellow to me. I like pure white with a tiny tint of blue aka 6000K

Thanks for the welcomes to the forum. I did no want the 401a package with all the park assist and other stuff I would likely not use, never knowing that was the only package with HID's. I bought a 2014 Flex Limited 8 months ago and they are standard with the limited. I am now all in on Ford so I hope I am not disappointed long term. There quality has come a long way. I have owned mostly German (VW, Audi, BMW) cars the last 15 years and I am impressed with Fords latest offerings for the money. They appear to be a good value. I will keep you postedn the HID's.

• 1 month later...