2015 Edge wheels

Chipster

I am trying to get a feel for how the various available wheels look on the new Edge. Having said this, I am in hopes that I can get new owners to post up a close up wheel picture and then take a second side profile picture that will show how those wheels look on your vehicle. Please ID the wheel using the Ford description i.e. "20" Polished Al. w/ Dark Stainless-Painted Pockets" If you happen to have installed an aftermarket wheel set, post those up too. Thanks

Thanks guys. I liked the option of being able to tow something if i want to. With the 20" you can tow up to 2000lbs where as the 21" because of the tires are not rated to tow at all. I gotta find the time to get the driver and passenger windows tinted. She's only got 300 miles on her.

Ā 

In my case, I will never use the Edge to tow anything or have to tow anything. The 20-inch wheels are not my cup of tea, and I prefer the looks and performance of the 21s.