Your 2016 Edge order?

Chipster

• 2 weeks later...

Received a quote today for 2016 Sport and was wondering if this is something I should act on, or push a little harder at the dealer. Thoughts?

2016 Ford Edge Sport

Bronze Fire

401A

Panoramic Vista Roof

21" Premium Painted Wheels

Cold Weather Package

Adaptive Cruise and Collision Warning with Brake Support

MSRP $49100

Quoted $46400

Anyone seeing any better out there?

You need to add $500 to online dealer invoices - they never include the FDAF charge (advertising fee). So that price is around $400 over invoice. Not bad provided that doesn't include rebates ( if there are any). Might be able to do a little better but not much.

You are correct. That was exclusive of any rebates.

I have access to Xplan, but I wanted to see their offer first, so I'm not sure if I should bring that up...

Rich;

I ordered mine this past Tuesday. MSRP=$48,395, I am paying $45,970. About $2425 under MSRP. Any incentives will be applied when I pick it up. This includes all fees such as advertising and fuel. I went the Costco route which was $200.00 under invoice but as previously stated you need to add in the Advertising fee when you obtain invoice pricing from a site such as www.nada.com. One dealer had the AD fee listed as $730 dollars. I was never able to find an AD fee schedule on line. I also had one instance where the invoice from the dealer (only one dealer showed me this) was a couple of hundred dollars MORE than any site I could find invoice pricing. Don't know if he was playing around or the invoice sites hadn't caught up. I thought what I am paying is fair for a new, not even in the showroom hot car.

Thanks, thought that might be the case. To me the $730.00 charge by one of the dealers I was negotiating with seems extreme. When I pick up my the car I will see the real number. They have to show me the number as part of the Costco deal.

That's about right. My advertising fee was somewhere around $690 and my MSRP was around $42,000

Special Order builds started last week. Expect people with early orders and live closer to Oakville ON to begin receiving their Edge in the next couple weeks.

Me Dealer is right across the Plant :-) and I live in oakville

Ford dont give any prefrence depending on location as I was told. Dealer already got 3 2016 models but I think they are just for diplay.

• Like 1

Me Dealer is right across the Plant :-) and I live in oakville

Ford dont give any prefrence depending on location as I was told. Dealer already got 3 2016 models but I think they are just for diplay.

Cool! I'm just down the 401 in London ON. My dealer told me it's usually 2 weeks from Build to Delivery, but there are many variables that could impact those times.

I was told my build would be this week with potential delivery by end of January. We'll see...fingers crossed!

Cool! I'm just down the 401 in London ON. My dealer told me it's usually 2 weeks from Build to Delivery, but there are many variables that could impact those times.

I was told my build would be this week with potential delivery by end of January. We'll see...fingers crossed!

Thats cool, when did you Order? Mine was little messed up.