2015 Edge Sport Bumper

LifelongBronco

Hey all -

I have an Edge Sport I bought back in September. Quickly after getting it I noticed the bumper on the right side started to separate. Took it to dealer and they replaced the bottom portion of the bumper. Now it looks like it might be doing it again. I can push it back up and it doesn't look bad. Is this normal? The pic was taken at a low angle

Thanks!

post-38287-0-09900600-1449960075_thumb.jpg

Hey all -

I have an Edge Sport I bought back in September. Quickly after getting it I noticed the bumper on the right side started to separate. Took it to dealer and they replaced the bottom portion of the bumper. Now it looks like it might be doing it again. I can push it back up and it doesn't look bad. Is this normal? The pic was taken at a low angle

Thanks!

I can't say that looks very normal...

If drying your car results in a piece of the plastic coming loose, something is not right.

I agree, that is not right. Mine has not done that. I have had mine since early March. I am getting a bunch of other things fixed in about 2 weeks. This includes short carpet, short cut headliner, malformed window trim, and cup holder rattle (I know I COULD fix this but the dealer said they would). I am happy to have a great dealer. I am confident if I had the water issues some of you had, the dealer would have replaced the vehicle no questions asked. of course, it also doesn't hurt to have a good friend that is their top salesman working there.

I have a rattle in the cup holder - you said you know how to fix it - could you please share how to do this?

Check out this thread. In one of the other "rattle" threads, there is more detail with a couple pictures. http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/18414-cupholder-rattle/

I guess you just take off the panel on the passenger side and add some 3M 2 sided tape. From the posts, it should snug it pretty good and tight.

• Like 1