There is nothing "saftey" about the middleblight bar. If it was clearly a "safety" item every car on the road would have a light stretching the width of the car

. How about visibility? Why else are all the manufactures putting High visibility Led lights all over the rear of cars these days, because they look cool??

Why else are all the manufactures putting High visibility Led lights all over the rear of cars these days, because they look cool??

Ā 

Pretty much, yes. To look cool and set apart some of the trim level options. Feds just want 2 taillights and center brake light, anything beyond that is extra for the manufacturer to design and implement, and they're going to pass that cost along to the customer.

Yup its a "cool" factor which is why majority SE/SEL drivers are upset. They aren't part of cool crowd. I know how it is. I had a 13 SE with no front DRLs and had to get the Drivebrights to look cool like everyone else

. Ok then we are all in agreement. Really glad I didn't get the SEL I was looking at. I have never been part of the cool crowd before now and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I will say that Nick you must be the leader because your ride looks sick, much respect. It looks like something Batman would drive on his day off.
  • Like 1

. Ok then we are all in agreement. Really glad I didn't get the SEL I was looking at. I have never been part of the cool crowd before now and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I will say that Nick you must be the leader because your ride looks sick, much respect. It looks like something Batman would drive on his day off.

The outside photo in my sig, looks real but it is a render I did. I'm still waiting for the green light for that. Wife isn't too keen on it plus the edge is her daily. The inside is done though.