So what do you keep in your center console / dashboard / glove box?

Coming from a Honda Civic, storage was super limited. Just got my 2016 edge, and the center console is humongous and very deep, there's a storage area on the dashboard above the Sync 3 system, another hidden about knee height, not to mention the door panels and all of the smaller compartments. I know the one with the USB ports are good to stash your phone in while you're driving (since I can pretty much do anything I need via sync or siri eyes free), but other than that I'm at a loss as to what to do with all of this space!

What the heck do people fill all of these up with?

Edited by nodnarb

Glove Box: My owners manual, registration, and insurance papers.

Compartment under radio where the USB plugs are: Nothing normally. When travelling I'll keep my keys in there.

Spot behind the radio/center console: Nothing.

Under the armrest: My phone charger is plugged in there. I also keep my spare sunglasses and a pen.

Doors: Nothing.

I like to keep a clean vehicle and don't like clutter. I've noticed in past vehicles that most of the stuff in the compartments are never used. I probably should keep a flashlight, emergency cash (hidden), a blanket, and a first aid kit.

Glove box - Owners manual, regs/insurance, band-aids

Bin below radio - iPod plugged into one USB, phone charger plugged into other one

Console open space - Nothing

Bin on top of dash - sunglasses in case

Center console - Spare change holder, pen, lotion, wipes, tire gauge, hand sanitizer etc

Space around spare tire - Ford tire inflation pump with goo, tire plug kit, work gloves, beach towels, old sheet, Antigravity battery for jump starting (amazing little device for powering any item and jump starting a dead car battery)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...