Xtra

BBK 65MM Throttle Body for 2.7 Edge EcoBoost

36 minutes ago, snmjim said:

Haven't noted any mention on this forum.

Besides if your not Tuning the majority of engine Mods will not have a significant benefit until the Tune is modified to know it's there and tweaked to take full advantage of it...:victory:

Yea aftermarket support seems to be pretty poor from what I've gathered. I wish there was something like Ecuflash support. I'm not a fan of canned/off the shelf maps but also not a fan of doing pulls on the freeway. My local dynojet shop doesn't want to tune it unless Cobb has an AP for it so I guess its Livernois or Unleashed for me. The throttle body looked like an easy mod though even if its only good for a few whp. 

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A THROTTLE BODY FOR 2018 EDGE SPORT. THEIR LITERATURE STATES WILL NOT FIT 2018 ? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED 

ART

1 hour ago, Tunatime1 said:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A THROTTLE BODY FOR 2018 EDGE SPORT. THEIR LITERATURE STATES WILL NOT FIT 2018 ? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED 

ART

Did U try looking here?

We put a lot of work N2 making this list available but if people don't apply a little research they miss out on the golden egg...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tunatime1 said:

ART

According to few different Ford Online parts stores the edge sport throttle body is compatible from 2015-2019. In all actuality it may look that way on the surface until you do a lil digging and see that some things have change from 2018.5+  I'd suggest calling your favorite Ford parts supplier and inquiring. 9/10 times they will tell you if its compatible or if something has changed. They may ask for your vin.

If it's any point of reference Ford Racing 70mm throttle body is compatible from 2015-2017 suggesting that something may have indeed changed between MY.

Edited by onyxbfly
  • Like 2

THANKS FOR YOUR INFO. I GUESS THAT IS OFF THE TABLE AS NO ONE IS ABLE TO CONFIRM OR DENY FIT

ART