'16 SEL center tail light replacement

I have been having a problem with my center tail light fogging up and ford wont replace it, so if I am paying for one myself I was thinking about possibly getting the one from the titanium. It's hard finding any information on it online so i thought I'd check here, anyone know if there is any difference in the two other then the titanium lighting up across the entire lift gate (much nicer). Thanks.

• 2 months later...

So if I read this right, the center of the taillights on an SEL does not light up on the lift gate. How much could that

have cost Ford to add to all lines.

Yes. Only the Sport and Titanium have the center bar that lights up. Also, they have different taillights to match the lighting pattern of the center bar. When not lit they look the same but when turned on, only the contour lights up and when using the turn signals, the taillights on the Titanium and Sport models flash in yellow as opposed to the SEL which lights up in red. Hope this helps in clarifying things up a bit...

Claude. ;)

• Like 2