17 hours ago, jmr061 said:

It would be nice to get a VIN so can determine what firmware it is running on the 19/20

Here two "Swiss" spec'ed EU Edges listed for sale with VIN# included in the listings:

Black (07/2020 build) ST-Line (2FMTK4A32LBA77409).

Brown (07/2019 build) Vignale (2FMTK4V32KBB84369).

Edited by omar302

• 2 months later...

Ok I am new here and I have an explorer that I am trying to do this mod too, but the cluster doesn’t fit back and allow any bolts to line up and secure. Even the trim doesn’t fit flush but it sticking out. I think the heat sink is the issue. 2017 Explorer FPIU.

C6C65EC7-ABDC-490C-8721-D4BF7E297DE2.jpeg

Edited by FL_Not_A_Cop

On 4/8/2022 at 5:02 PM, FL_Not_A_Cop said:

Ok I am new here and I have an explorer that I am trying to do this mod too, but the cluster doesn’t fit back and allow any bolts to line up and secure. Even the trim doesn’t fit flush but it sticking out. I think the heat sink is the issue. 2017 Explorer FPIU.

For the Explorer a plastic brace has to be cut out and the PLATINUM cluster lens and PLATINUM cluster bezel has to be used.

Edited by jmr061
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello Everyone,

Grettings from Poland :)

I'm owner of imported Ford Edge 2020 2.0 EB from Canada with Titanium Elite body. I've done cluster swap from original edge cluster to European gasoline cluster (frame with 8k rpms), cluster fits perfectly i upgraded firmware to:

Nr części: GS7T-10849-BJE
Calibration level: GS7T-10849-BJE
Strategia: JM2T-14C026-KC
Kalibracja: JM2T-14C088-KC

Everything works perfectly good, only there's no reaction in cluster for TCS OFF button (it's known issue) but i can live without it. But bigger problem is with fuel level. I have compared asbuolt from my original cluster and european edge (2020 vs 2020) and settings about fuel source (IPC) number of senders (2), fuel tank size (70l/18.5Galons) everything is the same. And now when i drive fuel level is ok, it's shows exact level, but when i stop and park or hold break on Drive, after 2/3 mins my fuel level is rising again to full, when i start moving it again comes back to real level, but then again in park and idle engine rpm it's rising to full. Did Anyone faced similar problem in their edge with swapped cluster from Euro/Lincoln?

=========

EDIT

=========

Comparing EU and US asbuilt, and line which is rsponsible for this in JM2T and LM2T, you need to change it's value for this:

720-05-02  0000 

86B4

Edited by karoolpl
solution

• 2 months later...

The programming and special software it probably requires to do this wouldn’t be free nor something anyone would just walk you thru the steps. Unless it’s a good friend or relative. That being said I know a guy in China that is well known in the ford modding community, you can reach out to him but full disclosure it won’t be cheap. 

Try searching for Robert Ingle (through FaceBook). He did mine a couple years ago. He's in the US, and for the cluster (salvage w/.5 miles on the odometer) the mask, programmed the firmware and even did the Ford Edge Logo and Ford Performance logo. "Only" set me back a little over $700 back then. It was almost completely turn key. All I had to do was use FORScan to update the odometer to match the original cluster. VERY easy.

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2023 at 2:08 AM, TXFRDOwner said:

The programming and special software it probably requires to do this wouldn’t be free nor something anyone would just walk you thru the steps. Unless it’s a good friend or relative. That being said I know a guy in China that is well known in the ford modding community, you can reach out to him but full disclosure it won’t be cheap. 

I am not sure if you are talking about the same guy from china but I found one on facebook.

He says that I need only obdbox to buy from him if I can find a used cluster on ebay