Can you swap a 2019-2021 ST bumper to a 2015-2018 Sport?

AirJordan

I found posts for two members cutting the existing bumper to install the factory hitch. To me it looks as factory looking as possible. I don't recall anyone trying a 2019+ bumper retrofit, but will involve a lot of parts. I know the liftgate changed. So did the left quarter panel and both rear splash shields. The right quarter panel has the same part number. I looked up those parts because they all connect to the bumper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, AirJordan said:

I have been wanting to get a trailer hitch for the Sport but I don’t want it to look to aftermarket, has anyone tried to swap a 2019-2021 rear bumper to a 2015-2018? 

Part Number 8

Check out part number 8 they're few different versions (depending on your package and features etc) but they state with and without the tow hook. Ask your parts guy to blow up the picture for you to see if its what you need.

Other than that the forum links that Omar provided you should def point you in the right direction. 

6 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

Part Number 8

Check out part number 8 they're few different versions (depending on your package and features etc) but they state with and without the tow hook. Ask your parts guy to blow up the picture for you to see if its what you need.

Other than that the forum links that Omar provided you should def point you in the right direction. 

I believe the tow hook refers to the small screw-in eye hook that some vehicles have. Export Edges have bumpers with an access hole and cover for it.

Like this:

cts-v-tow-eye-jpg.8324

• Like 1

• 3 years later...