Finally got one!

tseller

Hey, I’m Tony.

I’ve wanted an edge sport for a long time and finally got one!

Picked up a black 2017 on Saturday and am loving it.  I had a 2017 Fusion Sport a few years ago and loved it but it was too small. Since then I traded the fusion for a 2018 F150 and traded that for a 2017 Tiguan.  The Tiguan was fun but just wasn’t really what I wanted.

I’m pretty bad about always modifying my vehicles and am trying my hardest not to mod this one!  Doesn’t seem to be much for mods but I’m probably going to get a tune at some point.

Anyway, glad to be here and looking forward to learning from all of you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tseller said:

Thanks!

Can't seem to figure out the easiest way to post pics on here...  Trying to use Flickr and I am not sure I am doing it correctly.  Once I figure it out I will definitely post up some photos.

You should be able to just drag and drop your pics into your message.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, niceonept said:

You should be able to just drag and drop your pics into your message.

You can also either copy and paste the image from your browser or copy and paste the URL to the image.  Or save the image to your device and use "choose files" at the bottom left.

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2021 at 11:02 PM, tseller said:

50893004912_f62d71bf04_b.jpg

Is there really any reason to put the cover back on? I know it definitely looks better, but is it bad to keep it off?

Yes!   ... Yes, yes, yes. Put it back on. No one wants to look at your bare hoses. Oh, the mystery hiding behind the cover. The magic of not knowing. Exposed for all to see. I say not, niceonept. She has desended from a royal line of the House of Ford. Honor thy mother and cover thy loins. 

(Anyone else getting isolation crazies)?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fair enough, hahaha.  I made some adjustments so it would fit with the catch can and put it back on last night.  It definitely looks better than the mess of tube sand wires.

Also installed the afe drop in today.  Want to do a tstat and tune but am trying to fight the urge!