Cargo Cover Recommendation

15 hours ago, onyxbfly said:

I have the one in the video. While it's not that obnoxious to remove and install, it can be a pain in the @$$ at times!

That's probably why they updated it. 

The fact also the rear windows are all blacked-out is probably the reason why the cargo cover was never included as standard (well it wasn't here).

Edited by niceonept

My Edge Sport with a June 2016 build came with the same "updated" version with the spring loaded cover for the area  just behind the rear seats instead of the straps as in the Carwow video review.

The cover was part of the "Cargo Accessories Package" which also included the cargo area protector (rubber mat) and rear bumper protector (small strip on bumper).

Edited by omar302
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 1/6/2022 at 5:10 AM, 1004ron said:

Post a pick so that we can see what's "updated".

I used mine for a week or two, and its been collecting dust for 5 years since - its a PIA and the dark rear windows make it impossible to see anything stored in the cargo area.

I'd sell mine for 25% of the cost and buyer pays shipping.

I know it's been a while, but do you still have this cover. I just purchased a new to me 2020 ST with only 3400 miles on it and I would like to get one of these.  Thx