I was considering upgrading my stock halogen headlights to a HID system. 

I was looking at this system from https://www.xenonhids.com/dual-beam-hi-lo-9012-full-xenon-hid-conversion-kit.html?i=y3ezje

If you could please advise if this is a good system to use to upgrade with. 

Also, I recently bought two new key fobs. I only have one key fob that was paired to the car. I put the vehicle in pairing mode and got the keys to lock/unlock the vehicle, remote start and panic all work great. However, the keys will not start the vehicle. When I try to use the key,the acc mode comes on just fine and then when turned over to start it says starting system failure. Did I do something wrong during pairing? I do not have the push to start nor do I have a power lift. The key and fob are all one unit. Thank you for the help.

Screenshot_20220124-132252_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, griffithroberth said:

Also, I recently bought two new key fobs. I only have one key fob that was paired to the car.

You must have two keys programmed into the car, and both of these available for use to program additional fobs. (Page 82 in your owners manual).

If you only have one key programmed, you'll need to have your dealer program the new ones, or a local keysmith who has the ability do it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, enigma-2 said:

You must have two keys programmed into the car, and both of these available for use to program additional fobs. (Page 82 in your owners manual).

If you only have one key programmed, you'll need to have your dealer program the new ones, or a local keysmith who has the ability do it. 

Thank you, I was not aware of this. I appreciate the help and guidance. 

• 2 weeks later...