Front end clunk noise

Code

I have a 2013 ford edge awd limited that makes a clunk noise as I’m going slow and turning such as in a neighborhood. Sounds like it is coming from lower down in the middle. Won’t make the noise if I’m in my drive way and turn the steering wheel but will if I’m moving and turning. No noise on freeway or going straight over bumps. Happens turning left or right. It’s also somewhat random. 

I’ve replaced the inner/outer tie rods, sway bar links, lower control arms, strut assemblies and cv axles in the past year.

I’m about ready to take it to the dealer but they want $188 just to diagnose 

I have a 22 ST and had a similar noise when I first got the car a year ago this week.  Sometimes when backing out of a parking space or turning into one, going very slop I would hear a dull pop, like a tie rod or something.  It would go weeks without doing it, then start up again.  Eventually I had my 5,000 mile service including tire rotation, and it never did it again.  Not sure what it was.  Maybe a lug nut not tight enough?  Maybe check to see if all yours are to torque specs?

You pretty much replaced everything that it could be.  Only thing I can think of is another bad CV axle.  I replaced mine with an Autozone axle and within a week it started making noise and was out of balance. Had to return it and grab a Motorcraft axle. Nice thing is that round two only took me a half hour:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally took it into a mechanic and they thought it was the stabilizer links. I replaced them and it still clunks. I got new tires and alignment as well.

if I turn the steering wheel in my driveway it makes no noise. Only when also moving. Could it still be strut bearing? Also sounds lower down. Could it be a body mount?

I have chased this noise on two Ford vehicles - an MKC (Escape) and this Edge I am driving now.  Today I am having the parts cannon unloaded on my Edge and having the struts, mounts, strut bearings, and all related noise isolators replaced.  I will let you know if this fixes the problem.  I suspect that the culprit is really the mount bearings, but I am trying to get to a solution - so we shall see.

• 3 weeks later...