CV Fabrication FMIC

TylerAxis88

Hey guys, 

I ordered a CV Fab FMIC 2 days ago and it arrives today. A lot of the Explorer ST guys love their products and have a great quality reputation and good performance gains. I used a discount code at checkout and got the intercooler for less than $550.

I will post pics once I receive it and should be placing the FMIC next month as me and my family are traveling a lot this October.

Here is a link for the product. I am not affiliated with CV fab.- but I genuinely feel this is a great product, the customer service, and shipping was very quick. They had stated that if sales with the intercooler do well,  they will produce more parts for this platform. 

https://www.cvfab.com/collections/19-23-2-7l-ford-edge-st-intercoolers-and-piping/products/cvf-performance-intercooler-2019-2023-ford-edge-st-2015-2023-ford-edge-sport-lincoln-nautilus

Well I just got home and the intercooler was delivered! Shipping was very quick. I ordered Wednesday and it’s here already. Packaging was great as well.

the intercooler is massive compared to OEM and it’s looks absolutely beautiful. Welds and construction look great. Can’t wait to get this installed. Now I just gotta figure out what to do with the lower IC grill. 

DEC78454-761B-418C-AB4F-AEA54EBD015B.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 1:51 PM, DistractedDev said:

One of these is on my list. I do wonder how it compares to the UP IC, but for my use either are probably fine. I just picked up a used 2019 ST and I want to be sure any existing issues are addressed before adding "mods".

The other i/c uses a garrett core and advertisers slightly cooler air temps.  Could account for the price difference maybe?  I ordered one of Unleashed and it definitely squeezes in their.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2023 at 9:56 AM, Jonnymerk said:

DTP fab is offering the lower portion of the cold side in 2.5" still.  I believe might be building a few this week.

Yes, I meant DTP Fab. He did say he had a few to make and ordered all the material on Saturday. So hopefully by thanksgiving I will get it in and have it powder coated.