sync/ nav problem

My wife likes the bluetooth in our edge while driving and using her phone, except when you're the person on the other end of the line you can hardly hear her. It almost sound like if you were in a big room with one person on one side and you on the other.

Has anyone else had this problem with their blootooth operation in their edge?

Nope. When my wife calls me from our Edge, it sounds very nice. Impossible to tell that she is in a car.

My wife synced her Blackberry Curve today, and I could not even tell she was on the Bluetooth when she called me. She was driving about 40MPH and I heard zero road noise.

-Mike

Same here, sometimes I get myself in trouble because I think she's not using the bluetooth........you all know what I mean. Very nice system, and due to very quiet cabin of the Edge....and I think this is a very valid point to make, I have the 18" wheels with the Michelin Lattitude Tour HP's...awesome tire in every aspect. Very little road noise.

I think the type of phone makes a difference we have blackberry pearls (till March anyhow) and they pick up so much garbage noise that both of our phones have been thrown accross the room at some point.

Can't wait to upgrade this year don't know what we are upgrading to guess we will have to see how bad T-Mobile wants to keep us

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have the same problem (hard to hear) mine also hangs up on people mid conversation... yeah real nice

Thats not my only problem thos, inface thats the smallest....I have had my ford into the Okotoks Ford dealership 6 times in two months, we dont have a lemon law here so I have taken the complaint where i can. The car was also into another dealership 8 times... Ford Corp Canada does not seem to really care and only reads from their script. I had the nav system replaced and it came back full of addresses to places I have never been (8 hr drive away) and Okotoks Ford dented my center console replacing the nav so they replaced that, its been in 3 times for the window regulator, and then they scratched my handles replacing the window regulator. Its been in to replace a speaker, scuff gaurd twice, sunroof, usb port, and receiver.

Good luck!!