Installed Updates On SYNC

curlysir

The following is a list of currently installed updates on my SYNC as reported by the Sync Status Checker Version 1.3 on the SYNC site:

BT4T-14D545-BA

BT4T-14D546-AD

BT4T-14F496-AD

BT4T-14F497-AD

SYNC compatible software BT4T-14F500-AD

BT4T-14F603-AD

How does this compare with your list? I would think that they should all be the same!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following is a list of currently installed updates on my SYNC as reported by the Sync Status Checker Version 1.3 on the SYNC site:

BT4T-14D545-BA

BT4T-14D546-AD

BT4T-14F496-AD

BT4T-14F497-AD

BT4T-14F603-AD

How does this compare with your list? I would think that they should all be the same!

Same Same

icon_checkbox.png SYNC Version

1.3 icon_checkbox.png BT4T-14D545-BA

icon_checkbox.png BT4T-14D546-AD

icon_checkbox.png BT4T-14F496-AD

icon_checkbox.png BT4T-14F497-AD

icon_checkbox.png SYNC compatible software BT4T-14F500-AD

icon_checkbox.png BT4T-14F603-AD

• 2 weeks later...

I have been checking daily to see if my 2011 Edge was built by checking my VIN Sync history. Today, this is what is now showing.

Sync VersionSYNC GEN 2

Confirmed installations

BT4T-14D546-AG

BT4T-14F496-AG

BT4T-14F497-AG

SYNC compatible software

BT4T-14F603-AG

Name Version Description Status Date

BT4T-14D544-BD SYNC GEN 2 BT4T-14D544-BD CI 11/24/2010

I notice that "BT4T-14D545-BA" and "BT4T-14F500-AD" is missing from mine when compared to the other entries above.

Soooo, what does this tell us when comparing to the delivered vehicles?

I have been checking daily to see if my 2011 Edge was built by checking my VIN Sync history. Today, this is what is now showing.

Sync VersionSYNC GEN 2

Confirmed installations

BT4T-14D546-AG

BT4T-14F496-AG

BT4T-14F497-AG

SYNC compatible software

BT4T-14F603-AG

Name Version Description Status Date

BT4T-14D544-BD SYNC GEN 2 BT4T-14D544-BD CI 11/24/2010

I notice that "BT4T-14D545-BA" and "BT4T-14F500-AD" is missing from mine when compared to the other entries above.

Soooo, what does this tell us when comparing to the delivered vehicles?

That looks promising... I don't have a VIN yet on my Ordered Edge 2011 ... so glad to see mine will likely come with some sort of updated sync software/(hardware?)

Cheers

That looks promising... I don't have a VIN yet on my Ordered Edge 2011 ... so glad to see mine will likely come with some sort of updated sync software/(hardware?)

Cheers

Got my VIN today:

Sync VersionSYNC GEN 2

Confirmed installations

BT4T-14D546-AG

BT4T-14F496-AG

BT4T-14F497-AG

SYNC compatible software

BT4T-14F603-AG

Sync History:

BT4T-14D544-BD SYNC GEN 2 BT4T-14D544-BD CI 11/23/2010

BT4T-14D544-BD SYNC GEN 2 BT4T-14D544-BD CI 11/13/2010

hopefully she performs

Hi Miskiw,

I had the very last line ...11/13/2010 as you but missed it I guess on the copy.

It appears yours was made one day before mine. Any news when yours will be delivered? What is your location?

Mine is actually already waiting for me at the dealership (they didn't give me my VIN in advance.. just got a call yesterday) but I can't pick it up yet cause I am going on vacation + need to get insurance all sorted before hand.

I am in Toronto Canada... so pretty damn close to the Oakville ontario plant.. so might be why mine is waiting for me

Cheers

Edited by miskiw

The question now is when are they going to release the updates to the rest of us?

I am taking my 2011 Edge in next week for an alignment (car pulling to the right) and would like to get the update if it is available. I talked to the service guy today and he said he would have his Sync guy check on it.

Don't hold your breath that this version is the cure all. It's on ours (delivered a couple weeks ago) and we've had 2 reboots in the week and a half since pickup and the BT dialing with our phone doesn't work. (Dials but audio is trashed) Sounds better than others but clearly not bug free unfortunately :(

Mine was built in early November, but waited until Nov 30th for the dealer to receive it. I have now had it for 4 days and knock on wood :banghead: , haven't had any issues yet. Left it outside for 2 of those days in zub zero weather....no issue with screen start up in cold weather. Versions installed are below

SYNC Version

1.3 BT4T-14D545-BA

BT4T-14D546-AD

BT4T-14F496-AD

BT4T-14F497-AD

BT4T-14F603-AD

Mine was built in early November, but waited until Nov 30th for the dealer to receive it. I have now had it for 4 days and knock on wood :banghead: , haven't had any issues yet. Left it outside for 2 of those days in zub zero weather....no issue with screen start up in cold weather. Versions installed are below

SYNC Version

1.3 BT4T-14D545-BA

BT4T-14D546-AD

BT4T-14F496-AD

BT4T-14F497-AD

BT4T-14F603-AD

Hey Shaky,

This is the same original configuration that was released on the first batch released from factory (like mine). It looks like they have gone back to the revs that worked. Mine never had issues. I wish you luck with yours.

Hey Shaky,

This is the same original configuration that was released on the first batch released from factory (like mine). It looks like they have gone back to the revs that worked. Mine never had issues. I wish you luck with yours.

I have the same batch files installed and my sync works fine. Syncmyride says the installs were done on Nov 5. I picked the car up last week from the dealer (Vancouver).

I was going to pick it up Monday in London, ON. If you have been watching the weather for that part of the world, it has been pretty nasty!!! So I canceled yesterday for today and voila... more snow! I'm not timid in weather but I think trying to pick up a new vehicle in a blizzard is not ideal.

I can't pick it up tomorrow so it will be Thursday. Talk about suspense and torture!

I'm also debating if I should call the dealer to have them install the new software before I get there or just hope it's not required on mine...

I was going to pick it up Monday in London, ON. If you have been watching the weather for that part of the world, it has been pretty nasty!!! So I canceled yesterday for today and voila... more snow! I'm not timid in weather but I think trying to pick up a new vehicle in a blizzard is not ideal.

I can't pick it up tomorrow so it will be Thursday. Talk about suspense and torture!

I'm also debating if I should call the dealer to have them install the new software before I get there or just hope it's not required on mine...

It will be needed... Even the ones working really well still need these patches and upgrades.

I just checked the Sync site and it did not mention anything about an update required for my vehicle

SYNC Version

SYNC GEN 2 BT4T-14D546-AG

BT4T-14F496-AG

BT4T-14F497-AG

SYNC compatible software BT4T-14F500-AE

BT4T-14F603-AG

You already have the update. I am scheduled to get the update this Thursday.

I just checked the Sync site and it did not mention anything about an update required for my vehicle

SYNC Version

SYNC GEN 2 BT4T-14D546-AG

BT4T-14F496-AG

BT4T-14F497-AG

SYNC compatible software BT4T-14F500-AE

BT4T-14F603-AG

How has your Touch been working?

any issues?

The update is actually BD where you have AG

This numbering thing is wacky

Edited by wilsons66604