First snow

drevv

Makes me sad to see that poor Edge in those conditions.... mine would be nice and cozy in the garage. :(

This was one of the reasons I traded in my beloved Acura TL last week for the EDGE. AWD is a must have around here, especially in the winter. Gotta have any EDGE you can get over this erratic New England weather! :)

Fist snow storm for my newly acquired AWD EDGE. We got around about 18" of snow in Boston overnight, and it continues to accumulate. I can't wait to get out there and see how it handles in the snow :)

I live in Lowell. We got 15 inches. I went to work at 5:15 AM and made some of my tracks on the road. Snow plows tried to keep up, but failed. Snow fell at 2 -3 inches per hour. Car slide a bit a couple of times, but mostly acted like a tank.

Have fun driving in the snow.

Wow, ok you guys have me beat in the snow arena. We finally got a couple inches of snow and somw ice to drive on. Usually only my 4X4 pick up makes it out of where we live. But my AWD 2011 Edge did better than that truck. Nice snow pics.. our snow is already gone. :( And it looks like yous is going to be around a while. Have fun in the snow.

We have plenty of snow here on the eastern edge of the Canadian Prairies (Winnipeg). The '11 Edge AWD performs very well, even better than my '03 Passat which was awesome for a FWD. The major difference between the two is that the ESP (traction control) came on much quicker in the VW. You have to work to make the Edge TC show itself. Someone else had posted pretty much the same thing.

The Edge AWD has excellent traction from a stand-still and other than the blind spots on the forward edge of the front doors, it is a fine winter drive. And lots of daylight from the BAMR !

OKAY, Anyone in the Tri-state area of NY/NJ/CT that had to drive through the ice storm? I took it slow, as everything was covered with frozen rain. That was by far the diciest drive ive ever taken. I think the weight of the Edge is what kept it on the road. BUT...it got me to the dealership without a hitch.

OKAY, Anyone in the Tri-state area of NY/NJ/CT that had to drive through the ice storm? I took it slow, as everything was covered with frozen rain. That was by far the diciest drive ive ever taken. I think the weight of the Edge is what kept it on the road. BUT...it got me to the dealership without a hitch.

We had a three day ice storm here in AK over Thanksgiving that was pretty brutal - we got around ok, but was glad I wasn't driving and my hubby was.