A few New Mods

A) The grill looks great,.. but it's gonna chip,.. like crazy! Trust me. Go have it wrapped by a place that does vinyl graphics on vehicles (shouldn't cost much and they don't need to take the grill off to do it).

B) The tails look good, prepare to be pulled over and blah blah blah you know the rest. ;)

and C) The wheels look awesome. I like them without the chrome inserts personally.

Keep up the awesome mods!!

Cannon

A) The grill looks great,.. but it's gonna chip,.. like crazy! Trust me. Go have it wrapped by a place that does vinyl graphics on vehicles (shouldn't cost much and they don't need to take the grill off to do it).

B) The tails look good, prepare to be pulled over and blah blah blah you know the rest. ;)

and C) The wheels look awesome. I like them without the chrome inserts personally.

Keep up the awesome mods!!

Cannon

Thanks cannon!!

It should take awhile to chip, I've painted a lot of grilles and have only seen a little bit of chipping. I did about 10 coats on this one : )

But if it does I will definitely take your advise and have it wrapped.

I havent had a problem with the cops yet on the tails, the brake lights shine very bright through the tint so I dont see why there would be a prob.

Ya I really like the rims!! I agree, looks better without the inserts. Cant wait to put the tires on!!

I'll post better shots once the rims/tires are installed

Irish

How did you do the Ford emblems? Right now mine a carbon fiber wrapped but I like that look you out together.

Looks like a mask and paint job.

Cover the whole thing in blue painter's tape (one or two layers) , pencil in the emblem, cut it out with a razor, spray paint, let dry, carefully peel.

Looks like a mask and paint job.

Cover the whole thing in blue painter's tape (one or two layers) , pencil in the emblem, cut it out with a razor, spray paint, let dry, carefully peel.

Pretty damn close!! one layer of masking tape, outline lettering with fingernail, cut out lettering with a model knife,

primer, 7-8 coats of flat black spray paint, dry and peel.

How did you do the Ford emblems? Right now mine a carbon fiber wrapped but I like that look you out together.

thanks man!! see above post, really easy if you already have the grill/bumper off. The emblem is held on by 2 plastic nuts.

The rear emblem just popped right out with no problems.

Tires go on this week so i'll post some pics as soon as they are done.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...