2012's now online

VinceL

Some people like to rest their hand on that area while navigating the touch screen. The simple solution is not to rest your hand there.

If you look at the interior of the new 2012 ford focus (with mytouch) it appears they have two buttons in the same position, the hazard button and a lock/unlock button which I presume is to lock the touch features from being activated accidentally?

M.

If you look at the interior of the new 2012 ford focus (with mytouch) it appears they have two buttons in the same position, the hazard button and a lock/unlock button which I presume is to lock the touch features from being activated accidentally?

M.

Door lock button on the focus and fiesta is on the center stack. That may have been what you saw. The hazard button is no big deal to me compared to having the center door lock button like that.

The benefit I see for myself on the 2012 MKX is the deletion of the 20" wheels from the top options package (102A), knocking the price down almost $1000. I like the look of the smaller polished 18". Too bad they didn't go for a heated and cooled rear seat option like in the MKT. It would have further differentiated the MKX from the Edge.

Hi,

I don't think the Edge has any sort of cooled seats. The MKX does.

The benefit I see for myself on the 2012 MKX is the deletion of the 20" wheels from the top options package (102A), knocking the price down almost $1000. I like the look of the smaller polished 18". Too bad they didn't go for a heated and cooled rear seat option like in the MKT. It would have further differentiated the MKX from the Edge.