Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:31 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 15 August 2016 - 07:33 PM
I too have had customer service problems with them. I used the online chat on their website to get the item number for floor mats with the Mustang running horse logo (for my Mustang of course). When the mats arrived they were plain with no logo at all. Their customer service claimed it was my fault for not ordering the right item. Even after I sent them the transcript of the online chat (twice) it took almost two weeks and multiple phone calls before they finally admitted their mistake and sent replacement mats. I have no plans to ever buy from them again.
Edited by TheWizard, 15 August 2016 - 07:34 PM.
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users