Jump to content

WWWPerfA_ZN0W

Edge Platinum Member
  • Posts

    11,144
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    272

Everything posted by WWWPerfA_ZN0W

  1. Uh oh! Now you have to do the rear emblems too! Very clean work.
  2. Wow! How long did that take to go away, Dingo?
  3. I just read up on the WDR, seems to be one of the "milder" rattlesnakes, if there is such a thing Coming from the land of kraits, vipers, and cobras, I have learned to be wary of snakes in general, not being a herpetologist by trade. I do hear horror stories all the time about the BR spider, and have seen episodes on TV. Pretty nasty stuff. Need to put them all in a pit together and let them duke it out
  4. Hope you were far far away from that thing! Worse than scorpions IMHO.
  5. Cool! This would be for the 3.7L engine, not the 3.5L, correct? http://www.procharger.com/2011_v6_mustang.shtml Dyno run here: at about 1:37 into the video.
  6. Very nice! Did you replace any of the wiring while you were at it, or do you feel the stock wires are good enough? What amps are you going with?
  7. Howdy! The Edge can be kinda addictive Hope it treats you well!
  8. Welcome & congrats, Bryan! Well done on the license plate and headlights. Need some pics of your HIDs! Look forward to your chronicles
  9. I haven't seen any coverage listed for "Body" type parts in my CPO warranty, so I am assuming the same applies to yours. But your dealer may work with you to get it fixed. The argument usually is, oh that "flaw" is built into the pricing.
  10. Coolio! I need to get to work touching up the various "contact spots" people have left on the paint
  11. http://www.helpforcars.net/obd_codes/codes.php?code=P0722 http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/8776-2008-mkx-with-some-big-problems/ Seems to indicate faulty output shaft speed sensor (OSS), vehicle speed sensor (VSS) OR faulty TCM.
  12. http://www.morepowertuning.com/edge When I hear MRT Performance, I think of these folks in Michigan: http://www.mrt-direct.com/ They are very good, and I believe had developed a one-off turbo Edge for SEMA way back when.
  13. Now we just need BR media to drop to DVD price levels Since hard drives and software keep getting ever larger, need max optical capacity!
  14. Could be gaskets coming loose in the vents, has been known to happen. If the cabin air filter were dirty, it would affect all the vents, but doesn't hurt to check.
  15. Hope they are cooperative and fix it once and for all!
  16. WWWPerfA_ZN0W

    NeverWet

    They may be CYA'ing to differentiate the product from true automotive sealants. Also, they said it is "durable", but I haven't found the length of time mentioned anywhere. For example, automotive sealants are claimed to last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.
×
×
  • Create New...