Jump to content

WWWPerfA_ZN0W

Edge Platinum Member
  • Posts

    11,144
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    272

Everything posted by WWWPerfA_ZN0W

  1. I think you might be surprised exactly how fast the Gen4 SHOs can go. The main difference being they are tunable and have quite a bit of aftermarket support, despite that gen SHO having been out for less time than the Edge. We have not really tested the limits of the engine or the transmission in the Edge. One person on this forum claims to have turbo'd their vehicle. One vendor has displayed such a vehicle at SEMA. Whoopydeedo. In that sense, it makes me think Ford turned the Edge into a "Grandma" car. Just buy it and drive it. The engine bay certainly doesn't leave too much room for change, especially if you still want to do regular maintenance yourself afterwards.
  2. Canadian Tire Co I think
  3. Welcome, and please feel free to contribute to the forum's pix collection I purchased mine at about the same mileage as well. Funny that I test drove an Edge way back when and didn't like it as much then!
  4. Welcome, glad to have you aboard! Now all we need is visual confirmation of your Edge ownership :shades:
  5. Good look for a winter's day shoot.
  6. Welcome in! More details please
  7. Could try putting a little window film over the sensor to see if it makes any difference, otherwise the sensor may be plumb worn out from all that tunnel driving
  8. You'd think Ford would have fixed this BDA plague by now, but instead it seems to have extended a helping hand to the door switch/latch :chairshot:
  9. Welcome to the fold Sounds like you are off to a good start ...
  10. Glad you got it all working, and thank you to Woltz & Wind Ford for being responsive to their customers.
  11. Liking the gauges you pulled up, Jared. Any idea how far that capability goes? I am interested in AFR, Trans Temp, Engine Temp, all the standard stuff. Also, does it have capability for auditory speed confirmation? I find that often in traffic/accelerating into traffic merges, I don't get a chance to visually monitor speed, so a low volume auditory confirmation would be really helpful. Keep my eyes on traffic and the road, not the gauges.
  12. Dingo had mentioned Cravenspeed in another thread. So, in your experience, is the antenna indeed brush and carwash proof?
  13. There's that much room for improvement even after the underhood liner? I need to get this done ASAP!
  14. "What? You have HIDs? Well, we've found ourselves the problem, now haven't we? (All-knowing nods)" I'd take it elsewhere. It is entirely possible that some feedback from your HID kit is causing a burp, but they should be able to figure out where. Maybe you SHOULD return the lights to stock before that second opinion. Just so you know whether the fogs work at all.
  15. I try to think of it as two-tone, interior sport "paint"
  16. Did they check the headlight switch for continuity as well? May be time for another opinion ...
  17. Glad to have you here, and that your Edge is up to the challenges! Post some pix when you can!
  18. Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new ride! Wow, haven't heard mention of the Vehicross in a looooong time. Original owner? Pics?
  19. Welcome to the forum, and ditto on what Haz said. Hope the Edge will stand you and your Pop in good stead.
  20. In another thread it was mentioned that the sync'ing works automatically, just takes a few miles. The TPMS sensors should be for the 2011+ models, as they operate on a different frequency from the 2007-10 models. If this does not happen, you may need to reprogram the sensors http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/5875-tpms-for-2011-edge/ HTH.
  21. Very nice all round. Love that deep blue color! Did you throw the tune on yourself? I've been told the engine can be tuned but not the transmission. True?
  22. Welcome! I too have the groundbreaking first year SEL Lots of good info & people here.
×
×
  • Create New...