MyFord Touch V3.2

By the way I would LOVE to have the temperature displayed in the center home screen instead of just in the little window to the right of the steering wheel in the dash. I guess this was one of the "upgrades" to the 2013 version. I'll keep watching to see if there is an update sometime to allow that.

This update puts the temp back on the large MFT screen.

Really?

It's early so I'm struggling to understand your post. If your looking for a change log, read the first post.

It also addresses preset Sirius stations that may be blank or missing as well as some navigation issues. In addition some voice command issues. If this is what you are asking

"Directed at Sadnes post" sorry

Edited by tpm419419

All of you who have installed 3.2.2 -- I can turn on my radio and SYNC screen without having the key in the ignition. Is this still possible with the new update?

The info on 3.2.2t says that one of the things it does is "solve" the issue of turning the radio off when you close the door. Personally, I really like to be able to turn on the radio and SYNC control panel without fooling around with the key. Can anyone tell me if running the computer now impossible without the key inserted?

Edited by juscruzn
  • Like 1

12 minutes, nothing to reset. Downloaded from smr.

Speedy Gonzales !! 12 minutes to install? Mine took 45, others talk about 30, strange. I updated from 3.02 but that shouldn't matter as I believe 3.22 is a clean install.

You also mention 'no resets': did you not have to re-enter your radio channels, re-pair your phone?

3.22 seems to be solid so far (24 hours). Played around with Nav, phone, radio to check functionality: all is good.

It didn't fix one of my beefs: when saving a contact as a quick dial, it appears to only use the mobile icon. So if I want to save my wife's office and cell number, I'll see her name twice on the quick dial panel with identical icons (hard to figure which is which). Anybody else have this issue? Any work arounds?

Speedy Gonzales !! 12 minutes to install? Mine took 45, others talk about 30, strange. I updated from 3.02 but that shouldn't matter as I believe 3.22 is a clean install.

You also mention 'no resets': did you not have to re-enter your radio channels, re-pair your phone?

Okay, let me confess... I installed it differently than y'all did.

Just a heads up... you should update from syncmyride.com as it will tailor the update for your car. The download I received to the USB stick was only about 17mb instead of the full package of >700mb. The people with quicker installs might have downloaded it properly instead of using the full file linked in the first post.

Took me 35 minutes and had to re-pair phone and radio

3.22 seems to be solid so far (24 hours). Played around witI have Helen and Helen Work in the address book :-) Nav, phone, radio to check functionality: all is good.

It didn't fix one of my beefs: when saving a contact as a quick dial, it appears to only use the mobile icon. So if I want to save my wife's office and cell number, I'll see her name twice on the quick dial panel with identical icons (hard to figure which is which). Anybody else have this issue? Any work arounds?

3.22 seems to be solid so far (24 hours). Played around with Nav, phone, radio to check functionality: all is good.

I need to do the same. Only work around is to enter her name twice with the second name adding work to the end. Now i have two entries in my address book. Helen and Helen work

Edited by tpm419419

I downloaded the update onto my USB device from syncmyride site - took 2 Min

Update took approx: 30 Min

Had to repair my phone after install

It added the temp back onto the 8" screen :hyper:

Kept all my radio stations in right order

Kept all my Nav Favourites

So far so good,

Only real difference noticed besides temp is on start up the screen is black for about 3-4 seconds before the home page comes up.

Updated to:

Sync VersionGen2 - V3.2.2

Confirmed installations

BT4T-14D546-AP

BT4T-14F496-AS

BT4T-14F497-AP

SYNC compatible software

BT4T-14F603-AP

DA5T-14D546-AC

BT4T-14F497-AP

DA5T-14F657-AD

Edited by tmbubell

I downloaded the 3.2.2 update onto my SanDisk 4 GB USB device from the computer no problem, but when I put the device in the USB port in my vehicle, I see on the touch screen the system recognizes a USB device but then nothing happens. After about one minute I get an on screen message that says "USB device not compatible. Please remove". Anyone else have this issue and any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

for those that want the new update but don't want to go to their dealer: http://www.syncmyrid....atepackage.exe

extract to usb drive that is at least 2GB. it wasn't available from syncmyride.com

install is the same as 3.0.2

new version is 3.2

"Customers with the above referenced vehicles may experience the following concerns with their MyFord

Touch / MyLincoln Touch technology. The MyFord Touch / MyLincoln Touch Software Release v3.2 will address the following conditions and provide all previous performance upgrade enhancements:

*Missing radio preset text

*Radio stays on key off after opening the door

*Voice recognition inoperative - pressing the push to talk button on the steering wheel does not initiate audio prompt "please say a command"; only Listening icon is displayed

*Sirius travel link fuel prices show as unsubscribed when it is subscribed"

Did the download from the original post in this thread, and could never get it to install. Noticed this morning that it's posted on SyncMyRide, so I downloaded from there, and the install went fine. The only thing I've noticed is that the temperature is in fact back in the center console. Yeah! (Easily impressed, aren't I!?)

This update puts the temp back on the large MFT screen.

I understand that up until or including MY 2012, the temp display showed on the center screen along with the clock. I have a 2013 which NEVER showed the temp except on the small right hand screen on the dash. I have the latest version of MFT installed from the factory when my car was built in the later part of April, 2012. I have SYNC Version GEN-2 V3.0.2 according to the SYNC site.

I have to find out if this latest update will INSTALL the temp into the big screen on my model, which never had that option to begin with. Guess I'll check over on the other sites to see if this question is addressed. Again, sure would LOVE to have the temp being displayed where it is easy to see.

I did the update on my 13 edge from SMR.com Took 2 minutes to download to USB and about 15 to install. Everything seems ok except the temp display on the MFT lags behind the dash display. It's often 1 degree C lower for a few minutes when the temp changes then it's the same.

Didn't have to redo any presets or settings. Text to speech still doesn't work. Anyone know a fix for this? Deleted the phone and resynced. Still not working.

normcloutier, did you have a temp display on the MFT screen before the install of the latest version? Yours being a 2013 also, did it come from the factory with no temp display other then on the dash?

I did check the SYNC site, and it is showing Version V3.2 as an update to my 2013. When I check the box to see what's included in this update, there is really no description of what is included or what it does. Really a pretty useless item on their site if they don't at least have it do what it says it is for.

Looks like I will be trying the update sometime this weekend. I'll post if it adds or doesn't add the temp display.

Edited by ls973800