Which CAI Do U Have???

Mike Monaghan

• 3 weeks later...

I don't use CAIs for the performance improvement (real or not), but for the wonderful sound it puts out when accelerating. I have used them in my last three cars including on two HEMI 300c's. They worked and sounded great on them. But my ProZen setup I had on my Sport's 3.7L reduced the performance of the engine. I had it in for about 6 months and finally yanked it and re-installed the OEM system. I should hav e done it a long time ago. There are no more throttle response delays or hesitating and my gas mileage even improved. I'll live without the cool sound for now. When someone finally figures out a decent tune for the 3.7Ln then I will use one again.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a Prozen on the way I bought on Ebay. It is $25 cheaper on Ebay than his website. I have an '07 MKX. So far, I am the 3rd buyer of his 6 avail. on Ebay right now. I will post any changes. I did have an SCT tuner. I used the stock tune and only saw a little mpg increase but really no extra power. I sold it on Ebay to buy my wife an early Christmas present.

Edited by 07lincolnmkx